Wednesday, September 2, 2009

2/9/2009


OHS Skills & Gymnastic work 25min
Then
Run 200 meters
21 Pull-ups21 Sit-ups
Run 200 meters
18 Pull-ups18 Sit-ups
Run 200 meters
15 Pull-ups15 Sit-ups
Run 200 meters
12 Pull-ups12 Sit-ups
Run 200 meters
9 Pull-ups9 Sit-ups
Run 200 meters
6 Pull-ups6 Sit-ups
Post time to comments

8 comments:

  1. The A-M Team was back in full swing this morning with Walter back on deck. Well done on the as Rxd workout. Both walter and daniel starting to move more efficiently, look out Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TIME: 22:22
    Pullups, SCALED kip jump

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time-16:20
    Had to do ring dips today instead of pull-ups due to golfers elbow ,maybe next week i won't be able to do ring dips because i mite have tennis elbow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time: 16.48
    Pullups red band assisted.

    It was great to also work on OHS and snatches as they are definitely my weaknesses, I struggle badly!

    Felt a little deflated tonight, I don't feel like I'm getting anywhere with my pullups but I'll get there... eventually! As usual, great atmosphere.

    See the night crew do post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Approx. half kipping pull ups (don't really see the others as rxd as my feet are flat on the ground from the onset of the pull up).

    18.58

    Dan, love the fire you bring. Kips are out of sight as is your determination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dan said
    Awesome, felt good
    15:45 Rxd

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crossfit has reignited the fire to kick some f*>?n asss!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.