Purrjo said...25:38 (used 12k KB & double orange band for first 3 sets, then used 16k KB and single orange band for the rest).Happy cos I finally used the 16k KB - I've been very afraid of dropping it on my head - so scary!Great work everyone!Thanks for the work on front squat - very worthwhile.
8 rnds for time200m run12 KB Swing 24kg12 Ring dips, SCALED Red BandTime: 35.03
I don't want to look at a set of rings for another two days!Single orange band for rings(Stupid thing snapped me in the boob with two reps to go, my morbid fear of elastic bands has now doubled!) Time: 31.??
24:08 with a 32kg KB.Well done to everyone and congratulations to Shannon on his new little boy!
Dan SaidI hate those ring!!!!!28:40 Rxd
29.30 as rxd
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Purrjo said...
ReplyDelete25:38 (used 12k KB & double orange band for first 3 sets, then used 16k KB and single orange band for the rest).
Happy cos I finally used the 16k KB - I've been very afraid of dropping it on my head - so scary!
Great work everyone!
Thanks for the work on front squat - very worthwhile.
8 rnds for time
ReplyDelete200m run
12 KB Swing 24kg
12 Ring dips, SCALED Red Band
Time: 35.03
I don't want to look at a set of rings for another two days!
ReplyDeleteSingle orange band for rings
(Stupid thing snapped me in the boob with two reps to go, my morbid fear of elastic bands has now doubled!)
Time: 31.??
24:08 with a 32kg KB.
ReplyDeleteWell done to everyone and congratulations to Shannon on his new little boy!
Dan Said
ReplyDeleteI hate those ring!!!!!
28:40 Rxd
29.30 as rxd
ReplyDelete