Friday, September 18, 2009

6 Rounds for time

Hang Cleans
5-5-5-3-2-1
(Get comfortable catching bar in rack position)

WOD
6 Rounds
400m run
10 Burpees
10 Push-Ups

Post loads/Time to comments

6 comments:

  1. Purrjo said...

    30kg for all hang cleans - just couldn't go any heavier :(

    WOD: 21:45 (push ups on knees)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang Clean
    5-5-5-3-2-1
    50kg, 50kg, 50kg, 55kg, 55kg, 60kg

    WOD
    29:24
    Last set of Burpees SCALED

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang Clean
    5-5-5-3-2-1
    40kg, 40kg, 40kg, 50kg, 50kg, 50kg

    WOD
    26:04
    Push Ups on knees.

    The 400m runs killed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 20.17 as Rxd.

    Not far off the pace tonight thanks to Veronica who kept a good 400 pace throughout. Well done V, tried to put you off tonight doing those Burpees outside but it didn't seem to bother you one bit.

    Looks like your one of the yardstick Russ at the moment mate so keep the pace cracking at CFP.

    Congrats Alex on the 400's, Nerida on your results from the BF Test & Dale for sticking true to his word and making it in for another WOD.

    Amanda threw down the gauntlet to me tonight, healthy challenges everywhere at CFP.

    Welcome Richo to the box.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang Cleans:
    5 @ 40kg
    5 @ 40kg
    5 @ 40kg
    3 @ 45kg
    2 @ 50kg (PB)
    1 @ 50kg (PB)

    Tried 55kg but just couldn't get it up there, smashed my collar bones on the 1st 50kg, looks like I've got 2 hickies (I wish). It appears I'm stronger on the Power Clean.

    Met Con: 18.18 As R'xd.

    This one was fun, first 5 rounds I was just running as hard and fast as I could to get away from Jody, then on the last I realised I was gonna catch Russ, damn you Russ you beat me by 1 second, as the saying goes "every second counts", next time you're MINE. Haha was running behind Russ "I'm gonna catch you Russ......" This is the 2nd WOD this week I finished and just couldn't get myself off the ground straight away. Looks like I may have stepped it up a notch, hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Richo and well done tonight!

    Hang Cleans 25kg for all (worked on skill, or lack of)

    22:15 as RXD

    Thanks Jody, pleased with my results on the BF test ;)

    Another tough one but what a great group to work with, V inspiring as always!
    Well done to everyone top effort all round!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.