What ever possessed me to think of this devil of a workout. Hard on the wrists but big effort required I loved it. Did as R`xd 35.38min. Does this now classify me as a crossfit freak seeing as I thought up this workout 5am Tuesday morning when I couldnt go back to sleep due to jet lag. SAD !!! Adios LYNNE
Cleaned the weight into my chin and fell over on the first rep and that destroyed my confidence to do the w/out, its amazing how much the mind can affect the physical, it was a fight from then on in just to keep going. One of the most painful experiences i've ever encountered.
Learnt a few valuable lessons in this one... 1. Achievement is powered by belief. 2. Listening to your body is imperative to success.
41.30min As R'xd.
ReplyDeleteBeaten by a whisker, stupid me lost focus in the end. Well done Shane, beaten by the King (again).
Great effort Jen & Kel!
What ever possessed me to think of this devil of a workout. Hard on the wrists but big effort required I loved it. Did as R`xd 35.38min.
ReplyDeleteDoes this now classify me as a crossfit freak seeing as I thought up this workout 5am Tuesday morning when I couldnt go back to sleep due to jet lag. SAD !!! Adios LYNNE
Lynne, that was a cracker of a WOD.
ReplyDeleteI have to admit I was scared of this one and tried to hide in the RPM room, only to be told by Shane & Jen to get my butt out and try it.
(Modified Option)
6 Rounds of the following:
600m ROW
6 Squat Clean (25kg)
6 Deadlift (30kg)
6 Burpees
6 Thruster (25kg)
6 Push-Press (25kg)
6 Bodyweight Squat
Time: 48.28 - My forearms are dying right now.
P.S, I am getting stronger everyday!
What am I thinking should be looking knitting needles and rocking chair not treadmills and weights 25kg for everything except deadlift 30kg
ReplyDeleteTime 48.18
As RX'd: 41:10sec
ReplyDeleteAwesome work guys, definatly would have dropped the ball on this one if you all were nto with me.
Veronica you HAD me, but side tracked with Marks witty conversations haha Never again Veronica. You'll tell Mark to Piss off.. haha
Kelly, so glad you join in and you did a fantastic job. Great commitment on all of the lifts and you will be doing it as rx'd soon enough.
Jenny, Hope the chin is not to sore... but it definatly shows what you will put on the line to finish a crossfit WOD!! :D
Chlo Dawg:
ReplyDelete25kgs, 50.50 mins
Hello my weakest link - shoulders!
Cleaned the weight into my chin and fell over on the first rep and that destroyed my confidence to do the w/out, its amazing how much the mind can affect the physical, it was a fight from then on in just to keep going. One of the most painful experiences i've ever encountered.
Learnt a few valuable lessons in this one...
1. Achievement is powered by belief.
2. Listening to your body is imperative to success.
I congratulate anyone who completed this w/out.
33.50 holy cow. That hurt
ReplyDelete