Veronica, you did a 3.10min first round which means you did 2.20mins for the next 2. You better get that flame burning from the start cause if you did a 2.20 for 3 rounds your time would have been awesome and way too good for me.
WOD:7.50 R'xd. Came in after 2.35mins first round and stayed consistent.
Did a front squat 110kg giving me the chance now to squat clean that weight, worked on my HSPU and some tabata ring dips. Over and Out.
Squat Clean: 60kg (PB), Thanks Russ for reminding me what I needed to do.
WOD: 7.58min Rxd Thanks Jody a much needed kick up the butt perhaps, I know I'm slow out of the starting gates and it's a weakness I need to work on. I'm surprised by the huge difference between rounds 1 & 2, I will admit that I stuffed up I had squat cleans on the brain and did 6 in the 1st round, my stupid mistake.
1rm - 52.5KG
ReplyDeleteWOD: 8:47 RXD
New PR - 93kgs Squat Cleans
ReplyDeleteTried for the 100kg just couldn't get it on the shoulders cleanly! :D
Metcon:
1st Round @ 60kgs (wasn't happy with form or how i was feeling overhead. droped the weight)
2nd/3rd round @ 50kgs
Time: 8:02
WOD- 9:03 rxd
ReplyDeleteSquat Cleans
ReplyDelete3 sets of 5 @ 65kg
Was working on form
WOD 3 Rounds @ 60kg
Time: 11.05
Had to place the bar down gently during this WOD as i wasnt using bumper plates but I really attacked it hard. Feeling strong
Squat Cleans: 1rm @ 100kg (new PB)
ReplyDeleteWOD: 8:44 RXD
WOD rxd 10:29.
ReplyDeleteHappy with time as its the heaviest I have gone in this WOD last time just short of 40KG. 40Kg lookin less daunting these days thank GOD.
Well done again Justine you are one very strong young lady.
Adios n good luck PM crew including My Mama
Rxd, 5 rnds (except wasn't touching the speed bumps with my fingers for the first 2.75 rnds)
ReplyDelete19 flat, approx.9 min for first 3.
Modified WOD
ReplyDelete3 rounds
- 180 meter row to sub the gasser ( still can't run yet)
- 22kg power clean
- 22kg push jerk
Time 11min flat
Veronica, you did a 3.10min first round which means you did 2.20mins for the next 2. You better get that flame burning from the start cause if you did a 2.20 for 3 rounds your time would have been awesome and way too good for me.
ReplyDeleteWOD:7.50 R'xd. Came in after 2.35mins first round and stayed consistent.
Did a front squat 110kg giving me the chance now to squat clean that weight, worked on my HSPU and some tabata ring dips. Over and Out.
front squat: 1rm @ 55kg, attempted 57.5kg a few times almost had it but not quiet.. next time, thanks Russ and V
ReplyDeletewod rxd 10:18
awsome job every one see you on thursday
Squat Clean: 1RM
ReplyDelete60kg well below previous PR of 70kg, just wasn't feeling right.
WOD: Scaled 40kg,
trying to focus on constant work rather than slogging out heavy Rxd weight.
Time: 14.47 - 5 Rounds
3 round split 8.30, knocked 49sec of previous best.
Squat Clean: 1RM 52kg, also below PR of 70.
ReplyDeleteLeft half bodyweight of sweat on floor just doing that.
52kg x 3 rounds for 7:50.
Squat Clean: 60kg (PB), Thanks Russ for reminding me what I needed to do.
ReplyDeleteWOD: 7.58min Rxd
Thanks Jody a much needed kick up the butt perhaps, I know I'm slow out of the starting gates and it's a weakness I need to work on. I'm surprised by the huge difference between rounds 1 & 2, I will admit that I stuffed up I had squat cleans on the brain and did 6 in the 1st round, my stupid mistake.
I ABSOLUTELY ENJOYED MY FIRST EVER CROSSFIT TRAINING SESSION......BUT VERY SORE NOW
ReplyDelete40kg squat clean
ReplyDelete5 rounds @ 30kg 16:13