First time Rx'd this WOD HELEN 13:33 Recovery 4:27 (Box started NELEH at 18:00 NELEH 17:33 (Lost big time fo pit stop at start of round two, as repairs to hands and strapping needed.) Note to self: learn how to strap properly and DO IT before the WOD. Ouch! Otherwise, happy with myself today. Well done to all the Ratties this morning, good efforts all round. :0)
Helen- 10:58 rxd Nelah - 10:48 rxd Really struggled with my pullups today had no timing. At first I was really disapointed with my Helen time as I was comparing it to my PB time... but upon reflection I couldn't have really expected to beat my previous PB when we are basically do 2 lots of helen. Great workout regardless :)
Caught up on Helen after Saturdays lifting. 9:20 R'xd. 3 seconds off a pb. I set out to cruise this one as i didn't really have the fire but wanted to still work my met con. First round 3mins run 1:30 KB and Kipping Pullups unbroken, 2nd Round 3:15 Run 1:45 KB and Kipping Pullups unbroken, 3rd Round 3:05 Run 1:45 KB and Butterfly pullups unbroken.
First time Rx'd this WOD
ReplyDeleteHELEN 13:33
Recovery 4:27 (Box started NELEH at 18:00
NELEH 17:33 (Lost big time fo pit stop at start of round two, as repairs to hands and strapping needed.) Note to self: learn how to strap properly and DO IT before the WOD. Ouch!
Otherwise, happy with myself today.
Well done to all the Ratties this morning, good efforts all round. :0)
14:17 R'xd
ReplyDeleteHELEN - Blue/Red Band Pullups, 16kg KB
ReplyDelete17:03
NELEH - Ring Rows for Pullups, 16kg KB
16:14
Helen- 10:58 rxd
ReplyDeleteNelah - 10:48 rxd
Really struggled with my pullups today had no timing. At first I was really disapointed with my Helen time as I was comparing it to my PB time... but upon reflection I couldn't have really expected to beat my previous PB when we are basically do 2 lots of helen.
Great workout regardless :)
12:48 & 14:28
ReplyDeleteRing rows for pull ups and 12kg KB
Did this with Patchy but only Helen part. Subbed pullups for Ring Rows.
ReplyDelete12.41min
I was determined to do it all with the 16kg bell. And by crikey I did it!
ReplyDeletePull ups varied between jumping pull ups, red band, and red+orange
Helen:15:00
Neleh: 14:56
Hard work.
First round 13:14
ReplyDeleteSecond round 14:44
24kg kb
Helen - 13:46
ReplyDeleteNeleh - 14:57
12kg KB and blue & red bands for pull ups
Caught up on Helen after Saturdays lifting. 9:20 R'xd. 3 seconds off a pb. I set out to cruise this one as i didn't really have the fire but wanted to still work my met con. First round 3mins run 1:30 KB and Kipping Pullups unbroken, 2nd Round 3:15 Run 1:45 KB and Kipping Pullups unbroken, 3rd Round 3:05 Run 1:45 KB and Butterfly pullups unbroken.
ReplyDelete