Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday

(A) BACK SQUAT
5@ 70% - 5@ 80% - 2@ 85% - 3@ 90% - 1@ 100%

(B) 3 Rnds
400m Run
12 Deadlifts - BW
15 Box Jump - 24/20

10 comments:

  1. Woke up and was so excited for squats this morning.. I'm starting to love them!
    70x 5,80x5,85x2,90x3,95x1 (this 95kgs felt great so I am getting excited for retest!!!)
    WOD RXD @ 67kgs in 8:45..
    another good morning.. great energy & lovely sunshine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (A) - 59, 68, 72, 76, 85
    (B) - 12:39 (60kg deadlifts)

    Agree with Eliza... great morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back Squats 5@105, 5@120, 2@127, 3@135, 1@150(f).
    I had 2 goes at the 150kg, but realized that I'm not lifting my chest at the same time I'm lifting my but, forcing me to fall forward.
    I wasn't happy no getting my 1RM, but I'm happy that I know why.
    WOD 11:11 @ 87kg(BW)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot the Tabata Finisher. Funny thing was Ethan, going what's Tabata, then going yeah, I'll give that ago. Then seeing him spent on the floor, after his 8rnds of Pushups.
      Tabata T2B:- 45.

      Delete
  4. I'm with you Eliza. Loving the squats. I am loving the programming also.
    AM-Completed all squats. Snatch Balance in between working on speed. 20kg x 3reps, 30kg x 3reps 2 sets, 43 x 3reps & 50 x 2reps. Max Dips straight after for 11,11,9,9,8. Looking forward to part B, especially the box jumps.
    Your jumping on the scales next time your in to Browney. 87kg my ass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice one Browney. The Reply, I'm on it for the PM Session. BTW Browney weighed in at 88kg not 87 so i was on the money. HaHa
      B-9:06@90kg. Box Jumps were better, still not where i want them. Runs @ 1:35, 1:50, 1:50. Need to get better at running with heavy legs. Started analyzing CrossFit Workouts today and the effects they have on heartrates, lactate thresholds etc.

      Delete
  5. clean of boxes 2,2,2,2,2
    95,100,105,110f,100
    fail was bumpers touching boxes

    3 stop clean pulls 4x3 105kg

    3x5 back squats 128kg

    B/ 8.07 88kg (bw 86kg) 26" box


    ReplyDelete
  6. Back Squat: 108, 123, 131, 139, 154(f).

    May have to repeat this cycle as I was either just on parallel or just above.

    WOD @ 105kgs. Wasn't going for gold tonight but trying to keep a steady pace.

    Time - 11.22 Rx'd

    Rd 1:
    Run - 1.50.
    Deads/jumps - 1.20

    Rd 2:
    Run - 2.27
    Deads/jumps - 1.41

    Rd 3:
    Run - 2.23
    Deads/jumps - 1.50

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joined the Lab Rats, hard getting up and that wasn't the tough part either.

    Back Squat:
    5 x 59kg
    5 x 68kg
    2 x 72kg
    3 x 76kg
    1 x 85kg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops:
      and the WOD 10.41 Rxd (that was the tough part)

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.