A) did week 11, day 1 since I missed it this week.
I did the 95% which was 56kg. That's the heaviest BS I've done all year. Failed the 103. So mixed result. I think the 1rm I used was too old from when I was stronger last year. So I do believe I improved from where I was. New goal 60kg.....
B) G2O @ 32.5kg. I was scared about that weight, so pleased I did it.
A) 72,78,84kg, F/sq 58,64, 70 kg
ReplyDeleteB) 3 rounds only rx'd 60 kg 13:28
max distance run 400m
DeleteA) Completed as per Week 11
ReplyDeleteB) 5 Rounds
G20 @ 25kg
11.32
Run 400 metres
A) did week 11, day 1 since I missed it this week.
ReplyDeleteI did the 95% which was 56kg. That's the heaviest BS I've done all year. Failed the 103. So mixed result. I think the 1rm I used was too old from when I was stronger last year. So I do believe I improved from where I was. New goal 60kg.....
B)
G2O @ 32.5kg. I was scared about that weight, so pleased I did it.
14:50
Run 500m
Josh & Juz
ReplyDeleteB) 3:41 (stepped over bar)
60kg
Delete