A) worked off a heavy 59kg, 38.5kg and 44kg back squat, worked off 40kg guesstimate, 26kg front squat. B) subbed 15 pulls on rower for DU and 15kg PS. 3+25
A) worked off a heavy 59kg, 38.5kg and 44kg back squat, worked off 40kg guesstimate, 26kg front squat. B) subbed 15 pulls on rower for DU and 15kg PS. 3+25
Had a little think about when I did that wod, last time I had someone scoring for me, this time I had to bend over and write it down after every round, also last time I had someone hand me the rope, this time I had to do it all myself. If I had that all over again, probably wouldn't be too far off the pace.
A) worked off a heavy 59kg, 38.5kg and 44kg back squat, worked off 40kg guesstimate, 26kg front squat.
ReplyDeleteB) subbed 15 pulls on rower for DU and 15kg PS. 3+25
A) worked off a heavy 59kg, 38.5kg and 44kg back squat, worked off 40kg guesstimate, 26kg front squat.
ReplyDeleteB) subbed 15 pulls on rower for DU and 15kg PS. 3+25
A) 65% @ 39kg x 5, 75% @ 42
ReplyDeleteB)Practise Double Unders getting there!
Power Snatch 25kg
3 rounds
A) Back Squat
ReplyDelete1x5 @ 66kg
3x5 @ 76kg
Front Squat:
4x5 @ 51kg
B) 5+40 (I can't find my scores from Open in 2011, they have regional scores but not Opens). If I find it I'll log it.
Found it today. Did 303 reps back then, this time I did 265. Down by 38 reps.
DeleteHad a little think about when I did that wod, last time I had someone scoring for me, this time I had to bend over and write it down after every round, also last time I had someone hand me the rope, this time I had to do it all myself. If I had that all over again, probably wouldn't be too far off the pace.
DeleteA) Back Squat
ReplyDelete1 x 5 @ 65kg
3 x 5 @ 75kg
Front Squat
4 x 5 @ 60kg
B) 2 + 10 @ 35kgs
Did the prowler @ 60kg x 4 pushes instead of the D/U's due to injury. Struggled doing the snatches after the squats & prowler.
Back Squat 48.75 56.25
ReplyDeletefront squat 39
Wod 3+32
Back squat 59.5, 68kg
ReplyDeleteFront squat 53.3
Part b) 4 rounds + 23 reps
all double unders unbroken
(A)BACK SQUAT
ReplyDelete3@81.9KG
3X5@94.5KG
FRONT SQUAT
4X5@65KG
(B)
4RNDS
30 DOUBLE UNDERS
4 LAPS/PROWLER@60KG