Monday, November 4, 2013

Monday

A) Warm-up as needed. Rest only 90 seconds between working sets.
Week 9/Day 1 – Back Squat: 5 @ 60%, 3 @ 70%, 2 @ 80%, 2 @ 90%, 1 @ 95%

B) 11min AMRAP

6 Front Squat 75/52.5/38.5kg
6 Burpee Over Box 30/24/20

Note: Burpee is jump and over the box to the other side, turn around and come back.  Each pass over the box is a rep.  Landing on the box is a scaled option.

Optional Extra's: Bar MU or Dips EMOTM x 10
Pick a number you can maintain for every round x 10

9 comments:

  1. A)
    5 x 31.2kg
    3 x 36.4kg
    2 x 41.6kg
    1 x 49.4kg
    B) 11 min AMRAP
    Front Squat 30kg
    Scaled to land on 12" box
    completed 7 rounds

    ReplyDelete
  2. A) 96, 112, 128, 144, 152 all successful.

    B) RX - 5 +3.

    Extra work, just stuck with 1 bar muscle up, looking back I probably could of done two. just a bit dazed after the wod.

    Tough but satisfying workout. went for technique over speed on this one. Large amount of front squats havent been my favourite thing these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (A) 67,78,89,100,105

    (B) 7+3 - 20" box for the burpees

    Extras: 1 x bar muscle up attempt and 1 x C2B OTM. So close to getting that bar muscle up... frustratingly close!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A). 93, 108, 123, 138, 146

    B). 6+2 with 24" box. I did have the 30" lined up but quickly realized the legs were shot and I was never going to get over it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A) Back Squat
    1x5 @ 61kg
    1x3 @ 71kg
    1x2 @ 81kg
    1x2 @ 91kg
    1x1 @ 96kg

    B) 6+6 20" Box, those Front Squats hmmmmm

    Optional Extra: Did 2 BMU OTM x 10, was relatively easy, didn't miss any so I'll give 3 OTM a go next time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A)
    35
    40
    44
    50
    55

    Felt really good.

    B) 5+1 scaled FS @30kg, 21" dowel.
    And I just read that it was supposed to be over AND back for each burpee. I just jumped once.

    ...and I forgot the extra. I think I will do it tonight if I have time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A) back squats 54.6, 63.7, 72.8, 81.9, 86.45
    Felt really good and had time left over so I went for a 1rm .... New PB 100kgs .... Very happy with that!!

    B) front squats RXD
    Box jumps rectangle 12" box + 2 rubber mats
    6 Rounds + 5 squats

    ReplyDelete
  8. Back Squat 45 52.5 60 67.5 74.05

    Wod 14' box 6+10

    Ring Dip 2 3 3 3 2 2 3 3 1 3

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.