Tuesday, December 24, 2013

"Eva"

R'xd "Eva"  Compare Here
5 Rounds
800m Run
30 x KB Swings 32/24kg
30 x Pullups
NOTE: Or Scale as needed If you would like to perform prescribed rounds & reps with altered load or movement etc

"Mini Eva" (Scale as needed)
5 Rounds
400m Run
15 x KB Swings
15 x Pullups

"Partner/Team Eva" (Scale as needed)
5 Rounds
Everyone Runs 800m
30 x KB Swings (Only 1person works at any time)
30 x Pullups (Same as swings)

7 comments:

  1. Well done V butterfly PU
    This year mini Eva 24.46 better then last year 29.36

    ReplyDelete
  2. Team Eva with Hayley

    800m run
    15 KB @ 20kg
    15 pull-ups red band

    48:50

    Included the ugliest in swings of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mini Eva - Awesome Start to Xmas
    16 kg K/B
    Pull Ups with red band
    24.21

    ReplyDelete
  4. Treated myself to an early Christmas present, well at least that was the idea at the start of the day.

    10 rounds:
    15 wall balls
    3 C&J at 90kgs. (The Rx'd weight was 100kgs.)

    I gave myself a 30minute time cap. Round 4 and 8 I found the toughest the rest I seemed to find my groove a little. She was a tough one but I'm glad I did it. Those 7/13 squats are paying off.

    Time: 29.54. I just scrapped in.

    Have a great Christmas everyone and smash up the turkey, pork and pudding tomorrow. Giddyup!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Full Eva (but 24kg KB) Time 46:20

    I tried doing 32kg KB but was too heavy for me just yet. My hands are torn up from the pullups as well, hurts at work today, ouch. BUt super pleased I completed the whole thing.

    Merry Christmas everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Subbed Eva for Helton (a hero wod).
    3 rounds - 800m run, 30 DB full cleans @ 35lb and 30 burpees.

    Thought this one would be manageable and I'd get it done under 30 mins. Boy was I wrong! It was absolutely horrible and took me 44:12.

    Having said that though, I'm already thinking about when I'll do it again to beat my time.

    Merry Christmas peeps!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mini Eva @ 32kgs. Was tough, but got through it in 23:53. That does mean I probably sold myself short and I could have made the hour cutoff for full Eva. Oh wells. Grip was pretty ruined by the end though.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.