(B) 3 Rounds
20 x KB Swings - 24/16
10 x Deadlift - Use 80% of part (A)
20 x Alternating KB G2O - 24/16 (10 each side)
REST 2min exactly at the end of each round.
NOTE: Spend plenty of time prepping for part (B)
Use the 2min recovery at the end of the round to practice techniques in lowering your heart rate as much as possible.
A) felt heavy today @ 106kg
ReplyDeleteB). WOD 11:41 @ 86kg deads, 20kg KB, 16kg for G2O
A) 67.5kg
ReplyDeleteB) KB 16kg
Deadlift 54kg
KB G20 12kg
13.26
A) 81kg really happy with it, but I was really feeling it for the WOD
ReplyDeleteB) 80% was 65kg, V warned us it was heavy so I went back to 60kg. Decided to just do the 12kg for G2O
First round killed me at 60kg and then I really really struggled through the rest of it, feeling totally wrecked.
2nd round had to go 55kg for the deads, and even that was hard.
3rd round went to 43kg.
My form sucked from fatigue and today I am paying for that. :(
Lesson learned.