A) 88,101,114 (9) kgB) Rxd rounds 1 and 2. used 20kg bar for 3 and 4. rndsWOD 14:28
A). 134, 155, 174(4)B). 8.11 Rx'd. Something always happens at the half way point when I complete these style of WODs. Probably lack of fitness.
I watched the big man fly unbroken in his pullups and thrust over 3m with his wingspan. Schwantzy, nothing wrong with your engine, mate.
If this went the same way as your Fran on Saturday I would say its not utilizing the strategic breakup of reps early on !! ;)
Old bull, you're right I think it's that 3m thing too, not the dato 180B inside me. And Michael it was almost the same. Just this time the first two rounds were unbroken, then that word strategy came into my head again.
A) 59, 68, 76 x 4B) 25kg clean jerk (no thrusters) bad knees red band on pull ups 11.26
A) 100 x 4 B) 13.05 rxd :)
A) 77.5 x 12B) scaled24kg thrustersOrange band pullups12:55The whole thing 5 reps at a time. Except the last set of 5 pullups where my mental strength crumbled and it went 3-2 😲After doing squats yesterday... Oh my glutes. Then tabata row coz my strength was aaaallll gone
A) 67, 76, 86 x5B) 25kg, red band10.42
(A) 88, 101, 113 x 7(B) 10:28 RxdBad pull up day.
A) 142, 162, 183 x 5
A) 110, 125, 140x10B) 7:11 RXD
A) Deads: 3x104 - 3x118.5 - 7x133.5 - 14x104 (first set last)B) Millitary: 3x39.5 - 3x45 - 7x50.5 - 12x39.5 (first set last)C) Did Wednesday's wod:MAX RepsIn 3 MinutesRun 400m + MAX Rep Weighted O/Head Situp @ 20kg - 19 reps (subbed TTB cuz no rig in garage)Recover 2minIn 3 Minutes Run 400m + MAX Rep Box Jump: 30" - 16 reps (stepdown)Recover 2minIn 3 MinutesRun 400m + MAX Rep Strict HSPU - 3 reps (a double, then a single) these were hard big Gee! #penrithgains* All runs approx. 1:55
After checking Mick & Mitch's run times for this wod, I think I need to pick up the pace ;D A LOT!!!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
A) 88,101,114 (9) kg
ReplyDeleteB) Rxd rounds 1 and 2. used 20kg bar for 3 and 4. rnds
WOD 14:28
A). 134, 155, 174(4)
ReplyDeleteB). 8.11 Rx'd. Something always happens at the half way point when I complete these style of WODs. Probably lack of fitness.
I watched the big man fly unbroken in his pullups and thrust over 3m with his wingspan. Schwantzy, nothing wrong with your engine, mate.
DeleteIf this went the same way as your Fran on Saturday I would say its not utilizing the strategic breakup of reps early on !! ;)
DeleteOld bull, you're right I think it's that 3m thing too, not the dato 180B inside me. And Michael it was almost the same. Just this time the first two rounds were unbroken, then that word strategy came into my head again.
DeleteA) 59, 68, 76 x 4
ReplyDeleteB) 25kg clean jerk (no thrusters) bad knees
red band on pull ups
11.26
A) 100 x 4
ReplyDeleteB) 13.05 rxd :)
A) 77.5 x 12
ReplyDeleteB) scaled
24kg thrusters
Orange band pullups
12:55
The whole thing 5 reps at a time. Except the last set of 5 pullups where my mental strength crumbled and it went 3-2 😲
After doing squats yesterday... Oh my glutes.
Then tabata row coz my strength was aaaallll gone
A) 67, 76, 86 x5
ReplyDeleteB) 25kg, red band
10.42
(A) 88, 101, 113 x 7
ReplyDelete(B) 10:28 Rxd
Bad pull up day.
A) 142, 162, 183 x 5
ReplyDeleteA) 110, 125, 140x10
ReplyDeleteB) 7:11 RXD
A) Deads: 3x104 - 3x118.5 - 7x133.5 - 14x104 (first set last)
ReplyDeleteB) Millitary: 3x39.5 - 3x45 - 7x50.5 - 12x39.5 (first set last)
C) Did Wednesday's wod:
MAX Reps
In 3 Minutes
Run 400m + MAX Rep Weighted O/Head Situp @ 20kg - 19 reps (subbed TTB cuz no rig in garage)
Recover 2min
In 3 Minutes
Run 400m + MAX Rep Box Jump: 30" - 16 reps (stepdown)
Recover 2min
In 3 Minutes
Run 400m + MAX Rep Strict HSPU - 3 reps (a double, then a single) these were hard big Gee! #penrithgains
* All runs approx. 1:55
After checking Mick & Mitch's run times for this wod, I think I need to pick up the pace ;D A LOT!!!
Delete