(A) 12:38 Row instead of the run Pullups on red band
A) 8:20 RXD. New PB and time on the board. Yeeew!B) 60, 77.5, 95
Another "quickie" with Helen mate. Great work. You must have been a blur to watch. :O)
Good work Mitch!!
A) HELEN Rx'd 14:58 (new PB by 3:38)B) 68, 81 90
Always handing out the praise big fella. About time it's returned. Top stuff on the new PB. 15 thumbs up.
A). First time running in about a thousand years. But as a result I never really troubled the scorers today. 13.12 Rx'd. Rubs averaged 2mins to 2.20 each round. But I never pushed the limits with the glass ankle. All swings and pull ups unbroken.
Try runs as opposed to rubs. One word, gives the sentence a whole new meaning.
(A) 13:10 Rxd (B) 51, 63, 76
A) 12:17 rxdB) 55-68-81
A) 11:45 Rxd. That is actually a 30 sec PB. I can only attribute that to the fact my butterflys are defs improving ... it definitely isn't because of my running, cause i run like an elephant.B) 52, 65, 78.
A) 10.53 Rxd, off by about 30 seconds or so, lol I'm a bit of an elephant too, working on it though.B) 46, 57, 69kg
A) 11:29 RXCompared to 6/2/14 -11:41
A) 9:24rxB) military - 49x5, 55.5x3, 62x5, 49x10
deadlifts - 118x5, 133.5x3, 149.5x5, 118x15
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
(A) 12:38
ReplyDeleteRow instead of the run
Pullups on red band
A) 8:20 RXD. New PB and time on the board. Yeeew!
ReplyDeleteB) 60, 77.5, 95
Another "quickie" with Helen mate. Great work. You must have been a blur to watch. :O)
DeleteGood work Mitch!!
DeleteA) HELEN Rx'd 14:58 (new PB by 3:38)
ReplyDeleteB) 68, 81 90
Always handing out the praise big fella. About time it's returned. Top stuff on the new PB. 15 thumbs up.
DeleteA). First time running in about a thousand years. But as a result I never really troubled the scorers today. 13.12 Rx'd.
ReplyDeleteRubs averaged 2mins to 2.20 each round. But I never pushed the limits with the glass ankle. All swings and pull ups unbroken.
Try runs as opposed to rubs. One word, gives the sentence a whole new meaning.
Delete(A) 13:10 Rxd
ReplyDelete(B) 51, 63, 76
A) 12:17 rxd
ReplyDeleteB) 55-68-81
A) 11:45 Rxd. That is actually a 30 sec PB. I can only attribute that to the fact my butterflys are defs improving ... it definitely isn't because of my running, cause i run like an elephant.
ReplyDeleteB) 52, 65, 78.
A) 10.53 Rxd, off by about 30 seconds or so, lol I'm a bit of an elephant too, working on it though.
ReplyDeleteB) 46, 57, 69kg
A) 11:29 RX
ReplyDeleteCompared to 6/2/14 -11:41
A) 9:24rx
ReplyDeleteB) military - 49x5, 55.5x3, 62x5, 49x10
deadlifts - 118x5, 133.5x3, 149.5x5, 118x15
ReplyDelete