Thursday, June 12, 2014

THURSDAY

Hang Snatch (Above knee)
START: 00:00
15min to find 1RM
STOP: 15:00

Recover Exactly 5min

THEN
START 20:00

EMOTM x 12**
3 x Power Snatch: 61/43/32 + MAX Double Unders in remaining time.
NOTE: 5 x Burpee Penalty If your not set & ready to lift by the 3sec mark of the next minute.

Eg of a round: If 3 Power Snatch takes you 20sec, then you have 40sec left to perform D/U. But be ready to go again with Power Snatch's at the start of the next minute.

STOP 32:00

12 comments:

  1. Warmup 12secs. I'm slipping. This type of warmup/workout is my bread & butter.

    A). 60, failed 70, for no other reason than just waiting too long before I lifted/moved the bar.

    WOD with big betty battling rope. Power Snatches as Rx'd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Worked up to 31kg

    EMOTM - 27kg, 315 DU

    ReplyDelete
  3. A) 40.5
    B) 30kg, I have no idea how many double unders - not manythats for sure, got 5 in a row though haha !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. B) 24kg
    Just not feeling the DU love tonight.. I don't think I even got 100.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, and tabata TTB. Thought I would build on the success of last week. So focusing on just the strength of getting my toes to the bloody bar. Set a goal of 3 each round. Was able to just set up and go for each one, and got the 3 each round. I will aim for 4 next time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A)70kg
    B) 216 DU and hit all power snatches as Rxd.

    ReplyDelete
  7. (A) Did some hang snatch work with V in my PT session last night so did a heavy thruster tonight instead. Wasn't feeling amazing (got some weird thing happening with my hand at the moment) so stopped at 57.5kg.

    (B) 37kg thrusters instead of power snatch - 346 DUs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hang Snatch: 60kg. Only missed the last one at 63kg, rushed it. Happy with the movement.

    WOD: first couple of rounds of power snatches were really messy, but as usual once I got tired I moved better under the bar. Total du's 244. Rxd.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A. 38kgs
    B. @32kg 48DU - Still cant skip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A) 50kg

    B) 361 @ 50kg. Could have cracked 400+ if I was better prepared. Missed two rounds of double unders, one to get chalk (bucket was at the front, I was up the back), and another to get a towel when the bar got slippery (again, towel was at the front and I was at the back). A better prepared work station would have seen a 400+ result

    ReplyDelete
  11. A) 68kg
    40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65*, 65, 68, 71*, 71*
    * = missed lift

    B) 289 du's @43kg
    25, 30, 25, 25, 25, 19, 25, 25, 25, 20, 20, 25

    NOTE: I tried to RX this wod, however I struggled to get my first rep, so I restarted wod at 43kg.

    ReplyDelete
  12. EMOTM 12
    54, 24, 27, 27, 20, 27, 27, 27, 27, 27, 27, 38 = 352 DU
    Bar Weight 37kg

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.