Tuesday, June 10, 2014

TUESDAY

Wendler Cycle 2 Week 2
(A) Squat: 3x70% - 3x80% - 3+x90%

(B) 15-12-9
Cleans: 61/43
Burpee

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Based on what I saw tonight, I'm gonna say...nope. Good luck ;)

      Delete
  2. Did this yesterday in open box

    A) 87.5, 100, 112 x 11. I kinda mucked up counting :( I'm pretty sure it was 12, but I'm just going to say 11 just incase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Came in tonight and did a complex of clean + 2 x front squats. Managed to get 100.5, which was 0.5 more than my 2 month old max. I then went for 103 and made the clean, but was too spent for the front squats.

      Was a bit light headed after the cleans and did a "Death by 60kg power clean" yesterday with the open box crew, so I gave the WoD a miss and worked on pull up negatives, which it appears I really suck at :(

      Delete
  3. A)
    49, 56, 63kg x 5
    B)
    6.55
    Clean - 30kg (knees are letting me down!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Open boxed this yesterday for the squats 5x142.

    Today went for a heavy clean at 105. Dropped 110, getting a bit frustrated at this road block of mine.

    B) 7:09 rxd

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did the squats at open box yesterday:

    (A) 78, 89, 100 x 7

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did Squats yesterday- 55, 63, 71 x11

    Today, heavy clean and 2 front squats- worked up to 50kg

    B) 10.40
    37.5kg

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also did the squats yesterday !!
    50,58,65 - 7

    Today heavy clean - got 60kg yewww pretty stoked.

    B) 9.27 Rxd

    ReplyDelete
  8. A) 82, 94, 105

    B) 9:30 Rxd .... That really hurt.

    I have the flu. Feel amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A. 60(3), 70(3), 80(2) - dont know what happened
    B. 11:30 @ 36kgs
    15 - full cleans
    12 - half full/ half power
    9 - power cleans
    Wasnt the best day

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A) 90, 100, 115x10

    B) 6:17 RXD

    ReplyDelete
  12. A) Squat
    67, 77, 87 (6)

    B) 7.29 Rxd

    ReplyDelete
  13. Did B/Sq on Monday:
    92,100,112 (5)

    Strict Press
    3 x 40, 3 x 41, 3 x 43.5, 3 x 49.5
    EMOTM 10 min, 40kg x4

    ReplyDelete
  14. A). 98, 112, 124(5). No love today.

    B). 9.52 Rx'd
    Struggled on the cleans but the burpees felt good and smooth. Buggered if I can explain that one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A) Squat: 3x80.5 - 3x92 - 6x103.5

    B) 10:58 RX hope I can get off the toilet this week coach gee...lol ;) #penrithgains

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.