Sunday-Deficit pushups max reps then tabata. Monday-Back Squat cycle week 11. New PB 158kg with bottom to bottom legless rope climbs in between sets all successful then Benchmark Kelly at CFS. Not sure that i am done just yet. I was planning on hanging a rope off the nepean bridge and doing some rope climbs with a swim accross the river and run back.
56kg Back Squat....New PB. Yeehaa!!!!!
ReplyDeleteNice Mel.
ReplyDeleteSunday-Deficit pushups max reps then tabata.
Monday-Back Squat cycle week 11. New PB 158kg with bottom to bottom legless rope climbs in between sets all successful then Benchmark Kelly at CFS. Not sure that i am done just yet. I was planning on hanging a rope off the nepean bridge and doing some rope climbs with a swim accross the river and run back.
Week 11 73k not a PB but have an arse thing at the moment
ReplyDeleteDay 8 pistols is that correct John?
Annie 6.30 no witnesses
116kg Back Squat. First time off the racks. My new PB.
ReplyDeleteDidn't make it to the box today so I played around with Run Keeper at home and did Tabata Sprints....790 metres. That is one fine app.
ReplyDelete