I'm so happy to be back at the box. Still a few missfires in the engine bay and Pukey paid me a visit, at least i feel better than a zombie. :0) A) 59kg, backed off to 52kg for the EMOTM Max broadjump....well not doday. happy with consistent 1.6m. B) 3 rounds + 20 reps @ 42kg. I nailed about 50% of the TTB, the rest were pretty ordinary. 20" box. Pukey said hello at 10:30 into the WOD. He cost me nearly 40 sec. We'll see what PM PT brings....
I'm so happy to be back at the box. Still a few missfires in the engine bay and Pukey paid me a visit, at least i feel better than a zombie. :0)
ReplyDeleteA) 59kg, backed off to 52kg for the EMOTM
Max broadjump....well not doday. happy with consistent 1.6m.
B) 3 rounds + 20 reps @ 42kg. I nailed about 50% of the TTB, the rest were pretty ordinary. 20" box. Pukey said hello at 10:30 into the WOD. He cost me nearly 40 sec.
We'll see what PM PT brings....