10.12 @50kgMy forearms are burning. Awesome
Agree with Shane. Feel like Popeye after this WOD.Rx'd @ 48kg 8:26Limit today was push jerk. Left shoulder crackling like a winter fire.
Had the pleasure of doing this WOD with my homies of the 6am.Last did this WOD 13 August 2013, 11.26 @ 45kg. This time 9.38 @ 47.5kg.I checked my previous times so I knew what I was going for and I also had a good strategy in place. Worked well.
11.24 @ 32kgGreat Environment to be in this morning!!!
12:17@ 50kgFirst ever strict mu big thanks to cheer squad Nat and v and a bigger up to super coach Jeremy
Well done mate. That was damn impressive!!!
13.15 @ 25.5kg
Josh 10:53 @ 50kgJuz 10:08 @ 50kg
This comment has been removed by the author.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
10.12 @50kg
ReplyDeleteMy forearms are burning. Awesome
Agree with Shane. Feel like Popeye after this WOD.
ReplyDeleteRx'd @ 48kg 8:26
Limit today was push jerk. Left shoulder crackling like a winter fire.
Had the pleasure of doing this WOD with my homies of the 6am.
ReplyDeleteLast did this WOD 13 August 2013, 11.26 @ 45kg.
This time 9.38 @ 47.5kg.I checked my previous times so I knew what I was going for and I also had a good strategy in place. Worked well.
11.24 @ 32kg
ReplyDeleteGreat Environment to be in this morning!!!
12:17@ 50kg
ReplyDeleteFirst ever strict mu big thanks to cheer squad Nat and v and a bigger up to super coach Jeremy
Well done mate. That was damn impressive!!!
Delete13.15 @ 25.5kg
ReplyDeleteJosh 10:53 @ 50kg
ReplyDeleteJuz 10:08 @ 50kg
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete