After Class Selfies :-)
A big shout out to Johnny - for those lips,
and Stacey for being the only female in the class,
she totally rocked it!
A) Clean Complex
Hang Clean + Clean
Build to a Heavy Complex
B) 5min AMRAP
3-6-9-12-15 etc
Power Clean 45/35/30kg
TTB
-2min Recovery-
3-6-9-12-15 etc
Thruster
Pull-Ups
A) Worked up to 42.5kg (worked on technique) Thanks V
ReplyDeleteB) 35kg P/C TTB got round 12 in TTB, all TTB were touching so I'm happy with that
30kg Thruster / Pull ups completed 9 out of 12 pull ups.
A)50kgs
ReplyDeleteB)12+4 p/c
9+11 thrusters
Rx'd
A) 65kg 70kg(f)
ReplyDeleteB)12+10
9 Rx'd
A) 95kg
ReplyDeleteB) 12+27
12+6 rxd
A) 62.5
ReplyDeleteB) 9 +20
9 +10
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteA) 69kg
ReplyDeleteGot a 70kg HC but failed the full clean.
That's 2 new PB's - yay :) The hang by I think 7.5kg & the full clean by 4!
B) rxd
12+24
12 + 3
Nice work, killing it!!
DeleteMachine!
DeleteA) 80 kg
ReplyDeleteB) 12 + 15
9 + 22 (mixed pullups and ring row)
A). 100kgs. All weights felt heavy today.
ReplyDeleteB).
WOD 1: 4 and a half rounds. - completed all power cleans in the round of 12 before time called.
WOD 2: same as above. Grip strength let me down on this one. Was aiming to complete the round of 15 as I'm sure that's the same as Fran.
a. 64kg (1.5kg pb)
ReplyDeleteb.
12+13
9+10
Yes I was here. No I didn't take a pic of my results. Ack.
ReplyDeleteWas feeling weakish I remember...
Think I did around 37.5 on the clean complex
25kg on the wod. Which was light so aimed to just keep working. Which I pretty much did except some thrusters were in slo mo
I think 12 flat for the first round, 9+1 for the second
And Tabata fun.