Friday, November 12, 2010

12/11/2010

WOD - "The Holy Trinity"
12-9-6 @ 60/40 (12min cut off)
Power Snatch
OHS
Thruster

Stabilization
Perform MAX reps in 2min of "Sit up & Get up"
(Start by doing a sit up, then stand straight up after completing the rep, without using hands to assist)

Post time to comments

17 comments:

  1. DNF - 1 and a half rounds R'xd.

    There must be something wrong with me. Every time I get a DNF it creates a greater desire to do the WOD again.

    Really great WODs this week, first filthy 50 now this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i know what you mean Brendan, if i thought i could do better tonight i would give it a crack. But that's all i had. The mind wanted to do more but the body wasn't willing, truly. I did max reps everytime i handled the bar
    Power Snatch 12 & 9 with a drop and pick straight up
    OHS 7,4,1 & 5,4
    Thruster 3,3,3,3 & 3,2,2,2
    DNF-2 Rounds.
    Feeling much stronger at 60kg but still have a lot more work to go. Cant wait for it pop up again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you Brendan good call My aim is to do RXD in a few months time

    WOD 30kg 11:01 (cant drop the weights up here)
    Personally I would call this WOD HOLY S#@*T but... Finished sprint session 10 mins before starting WOD so not the smartest of choices , that wont be in my next plan of attack in few months time.

    Adios Y Buen Suerte Amigos por esta noche

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOD
    11.57(50kG)

    SGU
    28 in 2mins

    Need to improve OHS strength to go rxd next time round

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mira prólogo a tener la semana que viene Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3 Thrusters off completion, Weight Rxd @ 40kg.

    I made a couple of errors in the first 5 minutes, I believe that stopped me from completing within time, pretty frustrating because I know I can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. DNF @50kg 3 thrusters of completing but time beat me

    ReplyDelete
  8. 12 reps off finishing, weight Rxd @ 40kg.

    Happy enough with this as my 1rm is 46kg and only had 1 failed rep. All o/head squats unbroken. You were right with the strategy V...next time I would try and to do more thrusters unbroken so I had more time to recover between snatches.

    Hats off to Brendan for giving it another crack!

    ReplyDelete
  9. DNF again. Just add 3 more reps to my score this morning. No excuses, just the fire in the belly is even stronger.

    I'm going to get this WOD.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wod - 11:44 rxd.

    sit up get ups - 39 using the 10kg plates.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOD: 2 rounds even 30kg pleased with this even though i didn't finish my aim was to complete the first round!
    good tip vron:)
    thanks jussy for the tip about my thrusters ;) really worked felt an improvement straight away! xx
    shane-o good advice also ;)

    really pleased about ur efforts jussy welldone!

    BRENDAN WHAT A TROOPER TO COME BACK AGAIN AFTER DOING IT IN THE MORNING IS COMMITMENT AND!!! U EVEN BEAT UR ROUNDS THIS MORNING UNDER FATIGUE AWESOME JOB! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done everyone especially Brendan N Jussy. Told Courtney this morning Justine would smash this one out. Good Job all CFP

    Adios Amigos

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to everyone who did this WOD!!! I knew you'd smash it Jussy!

    WOD: 2 rounds + 1 PS. Was able to do all OHS unbroken. PS is what really slowed me down. Really looking forward to trying this again one day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nothing relgious about this WOD crash burned OHS my biggest downfall.

    30kg 1rd +15

    ReplyDelete
  15. Did the Holy Trinity today because last week my training schedule was HUGE in volume...

    Did this wod at 50kgs as anything in the 60 range is not helping me progress at this stage in time.

    HT - 50kgs - 11:33

    Good news is I only missed one or two reps of the OHS and the rest I just broke up into managable chunks! :)

    Cheers Jody for helping me get through my last lot of OHS unbroken :) and for making sure i did this wod.

    ReplyDelete
  16. For those who did the Holy Trinity, found this on Youtube, from the MOS games
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhGburUKhmI

    ReplyDelete
  17. 1 year on and this mutha fucker still has the wood on me. Close, but no cigar
    Power Snatch 1's
    OHS 7&5 & 9 & 3
    Thru4,4,4 & 4,3,2
    2+9 R.xd
    Will have another crack next year

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.