Strength Power Clean & Jerk 5,5,5 Then The CHIEF Max rounds in 3 minutes of: 3 Power cleans, 60/40kg 6 Push-ups 9 Squats Rest 1 minute. Repeat for a total of 5 cycles. COMPARE http://crossfitpenrith.blogspot.com/search?q=the+chief
I found it quite hard to get the 60 kg up to my shoulders. Just couldn't push past my wall. So I used the quote by G. Glassman that says, "Be impressed with intensity not volume", and it got me through. And it was intense.
4+9, 4, 4, 4, 4+1 total of 370 Reps as R'xd Last Time 4+8, 3+2, 3+1, 3+3, 3+3 total of 305 Reps as R'x I Remembered walking away from this WOD last time thinking how much work I need to do on the endurance in my chest and like you said Daniel, it's rewarding to see some improvement.
Congrats to all that improved on the Chief this time and lets all improve on the next one, work on the things that you suck at.
Clean & Jerk:
ReplyDelete40kg, 40kg, 40kg
The Chief:
4+9, 3+3, 3+1, 3+2, 3+1
Total Reps: 304
First repeated workout I've done in 4 months, since starting crossfit. Great to push against an old score and see some improvement.
Awesome work Daniel. I just jumped back and had a look at your improvments mate. Top work!
ReplyDeleteC & J:
ReplyDelete40kg, 60kg, 1st rep 65kg 2-5 60kg
The chief:
40kg
4+3PC, 5, 5+3PC, 5, 5.
I found it quite hard to get the 60 kg up to my shoulders. Just couldn't push past my wall. So I used the quote by G. Glassman that says, "Be impressed with intensity not volume", and it got me through. And it was intense.
Clean & Jerk
ReplyDelete30kg x 5
The Chief
5,4,3+10,3+3,3+5
First workout at the box since Open Day, a bit sad i know but will continuing twice a week from now on.
Clean & jerk: 35k, 35k, 35k (PB)
ReplyDeleteWOD (used 30kg)
3 + 16, 2 + 7, 3 + 4, 2 + 16, 3 + 1
And I did all push ups on TOES - first time ever!
Plus, I finally did a kipping pullup - first time ever! (In fact I did about 6 of them!)
Did skills work instead of C&J.
ReplyDeleteWOD @ 30kg
5+6
5+6
5+9
5+5
5+11
wod at 30kg
ReplyDelete5
3+12
3+9
3+7
3+8
C&J: 50, 55, 55.
ReplyDeleteWOD-Chief: Scaled at 55kg.
4+9, 4+11, 4+10, 4+11, 4+15.
c&j: 40,45,47(PB)
ReplyDeleteWOD - 40kg Rxd & push ups on knees
total 310 - 4+2,3+8,3+1,3+2,3+9
4+9, 4, 4, 4, 4+1 total of 370 Reps as R'xd
ReplyDeleteLast Time
4+8, 3+2, 3+1, 3+3, 3+3 total of 305 Reps as R'x
I Remembered walking away from this WOD last time thinking how much work I need to do on the endurance in my chest and like you said Daniel, it's rewarding to see some improvement.
Congrats to all that improved on the Chief this time and lets all improve on the next one, work on the things that you suck at.