5 Rounds fot time
400m Run15 OHS 40/30kg
Compare http://crossfitpenrith.blogspot.com/search?q=nancy
Post to comments
Happy Birthday for yesterday Jules. Love Lynne n Courtney
NANCY and then a picture of Jody - that's funny!!!16:25 (chickened out and did 15kg, but should've done 20kg)Awesome work Amanda! Way to go!
NANCY: Scaled 6kg BarTime: 17.33Great effort by Amanda this morning on the as Rxd workout, good time to boot. Well done.
Sounds like the morning crew was going off!Took some time to work on my overhead squat today.15kg x 30 reps20kg x 20 reps30kg x 530kg x 535kg x 2 PB40kg F..
Thanks everyone for all the encouragement I'm really enjoying the Monday AM class: Now down to Business: NANCY: as RXD 15:42
1st timer on Nancy: Scaled to 30kg - 14:17.Some determined runners out there... good to see.Thanks for the kipping and running tips Courtney.I write 'em down. I try 'em. I'm still to get the double unders advice Amanda gave me about 2 months ago. But I keep trying.(The running thing won't take that long.)Cheers.
COURTNEY FITZ :)i have never done over head squats before but i really liked them.NANCY: 11:39 8KG BAR for sure going heavier next time lolPS I PRACTICED DEADLIFTS TODAY DID 45KG 10 REPS 2 SETS.AMD 50KG 5 REPS 2 SETS. :Pso pumped about it
Wow, took over 6 minutes off my last Nancy effort, and I felt it too.15.26 - RxdNice work Amanda, well done!
16.52 as R.xdTop spot for Nancy at CFP. Tick.
Raaaaaa, Tick for me too Nancy Boy!
COURTNEY FITZ :) V WHAT A TANK LOLU DID SO AWESOME !TOP DOG OF THE DAY ! ;)
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Happy Birthday for yesterday Jules. Love Lynne n Courtney
ReplyDeleteNANCY and then a picture of Jody - that's funny!!!
ReplyDelete16:25 (chickened out and did 15kg, but should've done 20kg)
Awesome work Amanda! Way to go!
NANCY: Scaled 6kg Bar
ReplyDeleteTime: 17.33
Great effort by Amanda this morning on the as Rxd workout, good time to boot. Well done.
Sounds like the morning crew was going off!
ReplyDeleteTook some time to work on my overhead squat today.
15kg x 30 reps
20kg x 20 reps
30kg x 5
30kg x 5
35kg x 2 PB
40kg F..
Thanks everyone for all the encouragement I'm really enjoying the Monday AM class:
ReplyDeleteNow down to Business: NANCY: as RXD 15:42
1st timer on Nancy: Scaled to 30kg - 14:17.
ReplyDeleteSome determined runners out there... good to see.
Thanks for the kipping and running tips Courtney.
I write 'em down. I try 'em.
I'm still to get the double unders advice Amanda gave me about 2 months ago. But I keep trying.
(The running thing won't take that long.)
Cheers.
COURTNEY FITZ :)
ReplyDeletei have never done over head squats before but i really liked them.
NANCY: 11:39 8KG BAR
for sure going heavier next time lol
PS I PRACTICED DEADLIFTS TODAY DID 45KG 10 REPS 2 SETS.
AMD 50KG 5 REPS 2 SETS. :P
so pumped about it
Wow, took over 6 minutes off my last Nancy effort, and I felt it too.
ReplyDelete15.26 - Rxd
Nice work Amanda, well done!
16.52 as R.xd
ReplyDeleteTop spot for Nancy at CFP. Tick.
Raaaaaa, Tick for me too Nancy Boy!
ReplyDeleteCOURTNEY FITZ :)
ReplyDeleteV WHAT A TANK LOL
U DID SO AWESOME
!TOP DOG OF THE DAY ! ;)