Monday, December 28, 2009

Lets get this party started!

Our regular business hours start again tomorrow, however there is no 7pm class on Thursday 31st December. I am happy to run a 5pm class for anyone wanting to get their WOD on before NYE. We will re-open as usual after that on Monday 4th January.


There is 8 weeks to the sectionals. If you havnt registered, you should be thinking about it. These spots will book out trust me... Over the next 8 weeks our programming will still be suited to athletes not participating in the sectionals, & your regular challenging sessions will still be the same. However a big step up is required for everyone participating. I am here here to help guide each & every individual for this task. Between now & then we will work on weekly focuses that will be performed by individuals as well as working toward the strength & metobolicv demand required for such an event.

This is an exciting time for CrossFit as well as CrossFit Penrith. I say this to some individuals from time to time & ill say it to the Team at CrossFit Penrith. If you all have half the amount of faith in yourselves as I have in you, You will accomplish more than you can imagine. The next 8 weeks I will ask things of you that you sometimes dont think possible, however all I ask is trust from you. Trust me...

Forget next year, forget Monday. We start tomorrow! Rest up everyone tomorrow is the start of our next journey. COURAGE-FEROCITY-PRIDE

6 comments:

  1. COURTNEY FITZ :)

    WELL SAID GLEN :)
    i trust u

    ReplyDelete
  2. LYNNE FITZ
    any chance of an earlier WOD time i.e 10 or 11am like EVA.
    parties to get to hahah
    gracias amigo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who has signed up for Sectionals so far?
    Who will be Signing up?
    Who will be coming along with massive support?

    Bring on another great year of training, nutrition and results! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bring it on coach I am ready.

    Ready to bleed vomit and die to forge the highest standard of fitness I am capable of achieving.

    In other news I aint fitting into my skinny jeans....
    my glutes are fucking elite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Signed up today Shane.

    Looking forward to the 8 week journey with the CFP Team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ready to train hard with you guys not sure I will be to the standards rxd for newcastle give it my best!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.