Thursday, December 24, 2009

EVA

EVA 5 Rounds for time
800m run
30 KB Swings 32/24kg
30 Pull-Ups

Post time to comments

7 comments:

  1. Wow what an effort by all enjoyed being a part of today's workout.

    Thanks for all encouragement to keep me moving

    Eva - 1:07:43 Rxd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to wish everybody who trains, coaches and forges elite fitness at Crossfit Penrith a very safe and Merry Christmas.

    Dare you to open your biggest present tomorrow to the count of 3 2 1 GO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phew! that was a doozy! And I did it scaled! 54:44 (16kg, red band).

    Awesome work out there today, as usual. Thanks to everyone at CrossFit Penrith for being such a great group of people to train with - inspiring, motivational, and bloody good fun! Have a fantastic Christmas and New Year!

    My major goal for 2010 is "CROSSFIT AS RXD". I'm interested to hear what goals other people have too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great vibe in the box at 11. WOD 72min As Rxd.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best part about EVA was the first sip of beer afterward. No, I take that back, that was the second best part. The best part was being in the trenches with my fellow CFP team mates.

    56.25mins as R,xd

    ReplyDelete
  6. COURTNEY FITZ :)

    Eva: 56:26 12kg

    hardest workout ever lol my hands are completely shot very painfull hahah
    ps i took a photo of my hands.

    LYNNE: 56:10 20kg
    JORDAN 45:20 20Kg

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that was the hardest workout I have ever done! Thanks to Glenn and all the team for the encouragement, I sure as hell needed it!
    1:10 16kg KB

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.