Power cleans: 35k, 35k, 37k, 37k (PB)WOD: 8 rounds + 5 (22k, yellow band for ring dips).I think I need to do lots of wall balls, cos I don't like them very much!
Power Cleans: 5-5-3-365kg, 70kg, 75kg, 75kgWOD: 5 Rounds + 6 Reps; Rxd
WOD: AMRAP 20min3 x 40kg Power Cleans6 x 40kg Thrusters9 x Dips on the Ultimate Instrument (santas bringing me some rings)Half a gasser5 Rounds 18 repsReplaced the wall balls with the thrusters because1. the death star hasn't got elite wall ball equipment and 2. my thrusters need improvement
Power Cleans: 5x60,5x60,3x65,1x70.(Note to self: shrug when heavy).WOD: 9 Rounds + 3 Power Snatch as R'xd.(Further note: throw ball at wall not in air.)Tired and happy, thanks gang..
Power Cleans: 5:905:901:105 (2 failed reps)3:100WOD: 10+4 RXD
Went to the morning session today and really enjoyed it and everyone there. Thanks for the encouragement. Thanks Jenn for pushing me to do more and to Kendall who kept me going during the AMRAP. Power Cleans 40,45,50,50 I think PB'sWOD: 7 Yellow Band.
Power Cleans5 @ 50kg5 @ 50kg3 @ 55kg3 @ 55kg (All PB's I believe)MetCon: 7 Rounds+11 - As Rxd
Power Snatch5@50kg & 3@60kgWOD as R'xd 8+13Bring on the SectinalsDid my first WOD with the Fitzharris crew.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Power cleans: 35k, 35k, 37k, 37k (PB)
ReplyDeleteWOD: 8 rounds + 5 (22k, yellow band for ring dips).
I think I need to do lots of wall balls, cos I don't like them very much!
Power Cleans: 5-5-3-3
ReplyDelete65kg, 70kg, 75kg, 75kg
WOD: 5 Rounds + 6 Reps; Rxd
WOD: AMRAP 20min
ReplyDelete3 x 40kg Power Cleans
6 x 40kg Thrusters
9 x Dips on the Ultimate Instrument (santas bringing me some rings)
Half a gasser
5 Rounds 18 reps
Replaced the wall balls with the thrusters because
1. the death star hasn't got elite wall ball equipment and
2. my thrusters need improvement
Power Cleans: 5x60,5x60,3x65,1x70.
ReplyDelete(Note to self: shrug when heavy).
WOD: 9 Rounds + 3 Power Snatch as R'xd.
(Further note: throw ball at wall not in air.)
Tired and happy, thanks gang..
Power Cleans:
ReplyDelete5:90
5:90
1:105 (2 failed reps)
3:100
WOD: 10+4 RXD
Went to the morning session today and really enjoyed it and everyone there. Thanks for the encouragement. Thanks Jenn for pushing me to do more and to Kendall who kept me going during the AMRAP.
ReplyDeletePower Cleans 40,45,50,50 I think PB's
WOD: 7 Yellow Band.
Power Cleans
ReplyDelete5 @ 50kg
5 @ 50kg
3 @ 55kg
3 @ 55kg (All PB's I believe)
MetCon: 7 Rounds+11 - As Rxd
Power Snatch
ReplyDelete5@50kg & 3@60kg
WOD as R'xd 8+13
Bring on the Sectinals
Did my first WOD with the Fitzharris crew.