Monday, January 16, 2012

16/1/2012


STRENGTH
Front Squat 6-6-6
Weighted Pullups

WOD
Run 400m (Weighted)
THEN
3Rnds
10 Rolling Thrusters
25 Unbroken Double Unders
THEN
Run 400m (Be 5 Seconds faster than weighted)
*Prep Group be 10 Seconds Faster

8 comments:

  1. Front Squats 3x6 @ 80kg
    Weighted Pullups used 20kg KB x 3 reps, 28kg 1RM also used 5kg MedBall for KTE.
    Rolling thrusters, found a few abs I didn't know I had. Failed the row on the back end of the WOD, just had no legs. Had to concentrate on these movements as is easy to go into autopilot and forget to do the Power lean into the Thruster.
    Got all 3 rnds of the DU out, pretty chugged with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mobility Work during warm up
    Clean to Front Squat 90,95(5F),95
    Weighted Pull Up 16kg bell
    400m Run-1:30 17kg Bulgarian Bag
    400m Run-1:19
    3 Rounds-13:30

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snatch work up to 39.5kg

    Wod 30kg 14:22
    400m wtd 1:48
    400m unwtd 1:44

    As Jody reminded me "they weren't very fast Lynne" :D

    Adios Amigos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Press 1rm 82.5kg pb
    Power clean to front squat 96,101,106
    Weighted pull up 1rm 46.5kg
    WOD 1.39 and 1.34, 11.22 rxd

    ReplyDelete
  5. Front Squat: 90kgs and 100kgs. First set via a squat clean, the rest on racks.

    Weighted Pull Ups: 20kgs (strict pull up)

    WOD:

    First 400m with sandbag in green duffle bag - 2.25
    Thrusters @ 43kgs.
    DU's unbroken
    Time of 4.35
    2nd 400m: 2.20

    The second run was crap, big time to say the least. So as punishment, sometime this week I am going to re claim my interval crown. That's at least 21 rounds, with a few extra for good measure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Strength
    Bodyweight 55kg for 6-6-6
    Got to 16kg pull up only just failed 20.

    Wod rxd
    1:48 run with big ropes
    10:50 went out for 2nd run
    Came back 12:30 so 8 seconds faster (I think)

    Then 5 sets 5 DB STRICT PRESS on the minute
    Tabata ring dip with yellow band

    ReplyDelete
  7. After chatting with Jody at CFS this arvo, realized that I'd been a little slack on the strength. So I redid it at home.
    Clean to FS 3x6 @90kg then for punishment Clean to FS @100kg 7reps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. FS 3x6@30kg
    Pull ups no band 5x2

    wOD


    Weighted run w 10kg plate, only thing suitable there, awkward to carry, to say the least 2:04
    Rolling thrusters were more like riling clean and jerk, didn't know wth I was doing - had to use 25kg as lightest option and wouldn't have been able to do the thrusters. Oh well.
    Alternated du/su to keep unbroken as possible
    2nd run 1:48

    14min something, lost my paper

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.