STRENGTH
Back Squat (Heavy Single)
WOD 3 Rnds
50 Double Unders
25 TTR
20 Overhead Stepups 10/5
----------------------------------------------
"A lot of people run a race to see who is fastest. I run to see who has the most guts, who can punish himself into exhausting pace, and then at the end, punish himself even more."
Steve Prefontaine
Did part of WOD 8 of the games today.
ReplyDeleteBack Squat 140kg, had 2 goes at 150kg, but this still eludes me.
Dead Lift 190kg PB ( if it wasn't for Jen it would have been 170, cause I can't add up)
Great morning with a few more PB's beaten.
Back squat 130kg, gutted i missed 140.
ReplyDeleteDeadlift 165kg PB so pretty stoked.
Im with Browney was a good morning!
Labrats tomorrow GET THERE!
Kicked off session with weighted T2B - 9kgs
ReplyDeleteBack Squat: 154kgs
Strict Press: 79 kgs.
After wrestling with the 80kg strict press a few times, I joined the rest of the group in the back half of the WOD. Then at the end pushed out 5 rower intervals.
Good session tonight. But I'll be back with lab rats as per Aneesh instructions tomorrow.
Back Squat 141kg
ReplyDeleteBack squat 130 ...... bloody sure I was soft today no excusses I was soft !
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that wall post from Dessert crossfit ..... Introduce yourself to newbies ........ Hey you is so impersonal! BAHAHAHAHAHa