Wednesday, January 25, 2012

9:30am Australia Day Session


Just a reminder that the only opportunity to get your WOD on at CFP on Australia Day is at 9:30am. For anyone participating in "The WOD Games" you will be able to have a crack at this weeks WOD & I will be also programing an Australia Day themed WOD for everyone else.
Anyone doing the Competition WOD come a bit earlier & get yourself nice & organized & get a good warmup going, because at 9:30 I will do a general warmup but with 2 WOD's going it might not be the ideal for the your individual needs. Also If you need any taping or any assistance at all for that matter I can spend a bit more time with you this way. So give yourselves the best opportunity to get a time your happy with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.