Then EMOTM x 10 @80%
2x Power Snatch
5x Push ups
(B) 12 MINUTE AMRAP with a 400m run @ 6min mark
MAX Rep or 10 x Hang Clean (Any) 50/35
MAX KETTLEBELL SWINGS (HEAVY Russian)
NOTE: In this workout you will perform up to a MAXIMUM of 10 Hang Cleans, and then pick up the Kettlebell and perform as many swings as possible. Once you break your set of swings your round is over and you go back to the Cleans and repeat.
**At the 6min mark a 400m run will be performed.
Power Snatch. 85kgs. New PR, which ATM happens to be my best Snatch to. Go figure.
ReplyDeleteEMOM @70kgs 10/10
WOD 5rnds 96 KB swings at 50kg/32kg.
A) power snatch 40kg. New PB up by 3kg. Yay!
ReplyDeleteEMOTM @ 32kg
B) 6 rnds / 60 + 57 / 35kg + 20kg
wod: not good on max rep stuff in my mind it screws with me. I need a goal!!
ReplyDeleteSo I stuck with 10 hangs at 43kgs and 20 KB swings as a general rule.
I completed 6 like this and the last one I only managed to get out 10 swings
The run was a nice break!!!
Found this one hard.
ReplyDeleteUsed 24kg KB and 43kg HPC
10,22
10,18
10,18
400m Run 2.08min
10,19
10,15