5:53 RXD. This one really snuck up on me in the last round.
A) worked in with Jake.10@ 66, 8@ 78, 84, could only manage 4 @ 91, sore knees.B) 20kg bar and high knee lifts 6:06.
A). 93, 109, 116, 123B). 6.06 Rx'd Rd 1: 1.23Rd 2: 43secs - I obviously recorded this wrongRd 3: 3mins
9:02 Rxd. Last round took waaaay too long but still happy I busted out my first round of T2B!
(A) BS - 64,75,80,86 and FS - 48,52,55(B) - 7:11 (TTB were just focusing on getting my toes as close to bar as I could with the single kip)
(A) BS off 157.5kg FS 126kg(B) 8:42. Thrusters unbroken
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
5:53 RXD. This one really snuck up on me in the last round.
ReplyDeleteA) worked in with Jake.
ReplyDelete10@ 66, 8@ 78, 84, could only manage 4 @ 91, sore knees.
B) 20kg bar and high knee lifts 6:06.
A). 93, 109, 116, 123
ReplyDeleteB). 6.06 Rx'd
Rd 1: 1.23
Rd 2: 43secs - I obviously recorded this wrong
Rd 3: 3mins
9:02 Rxd. Last round took waaaay too long but still happy I busted out my first round of T2B!
ReplyDelete(A) BS - 64,75,80,86 and FS - 48,52,55
ReplyDelete(B) - 7:11 (TTB were just focusing on getting my toes as close to bar as I could with the single kip)
(A) BS off 157.5kg FS 126kg
ReplyDelete(B) 8:42. Thrusters unbroken