Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tuesday

A) Back Squat


(B) 4 Rnds
12 Front Squats 50/35kg
10 Thrusters 50/35kg
8 Box Jumps 24/20

6 comments:

  1. A). 103, 108, 123, 130

    B). I know we have to think like a bumble bee but this puppy stung like one. And I moved like a tortoise. Legs were like cement for the box jumps.

    WOD @ 61kgs & 30" box - prep Rx'd - 23.58.
    Definitely need to improve this time, it should be around 14 to 15 mins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. B) 18:21 @ prep RXD. This gave me lolly legs by the end. Was already feeling it from yesterday but I enjoyed it in a weird way. And also my first time doing a wod with 60kg thrusters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tough morning!
    back squats worked up to 97.5kgs x 6. Was extremely happy to get these out at this weight. Nearly bottomed out on previous weight of 93kgs so yes happy to nail these.. JUST!
    Wod)11:13 rxd @ 43kgs - this was demanding that's for sure. Thrusters at this weight were like dying a slow death. Funny though... I found it easy to keep moving and chip away as I just wanted to finish SO SO SO bad!!! End of round 2 was the worst and then I felt like I crossed the bridge and was on the home straight. Was buzzing for hours after this morning. Felt really satisfied to get through the morning with the weights requested by HC..

    ReplyDelete
  4. (A) BS - 70,75,86,91

    (B) 13:02 @ 43kg. Like Eliza was super happy to get through this one at the requested weight. Tried very hard beforehand to talk myself out of doing the 43kg but after a few stern yet encouraging words from V I decided to bite the bullet and just go for it. So glad I did! Thanks V!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ,,(A) 50, 55, 63, 70
    (B) @30 11:22min
    Thrusters are a killer

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.