Sunday, October 25, 2009

25/10/2009



Check This out

As a CrossFitter, what do you believe?

This question was asked on the main affiliate blog site, heres a link to some answers that other CrossFitters around the world had. http://www.crossfit.com/cf-affiliates/2009/10/friday_091023.html

WOD
Run 5km

Post to comments

11 comments:

  1. I believe in a long, prolonged, derranging of the senses to achieve the unknown...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe Crossfit mirrors life.
    There are no quick fixes, just lots of hard work striving to better ones self.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe that everyone should take the time and read the qoutes from the link, this being my favourite...
    "I believe crossfitters are part of a very special and global family that shares intangilbe things mere mortals dont have the capacity to understand"
    After reading those quotes I believe I will now do todays 5km out in the rain. 3 2 1 GO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great posting so far everyone.. Love your passion Young Bull.. I believe there is safety in numbers,, so ill join you Young Bull. 5k here i come 3.2.1 GO!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. I believe thought creates reality.

    2. I believe positive thinking and a can-do attitude is a very powerful weapon.

    3. I believe that we are all here to find internal happiness and just maybe crossfit is apart of that.

    4. I believe we spend a large amount of time underestimating our own abilitys and that it's important to realise we are capable of so much more!

    5. I believe that training next to, or with people that have the same intentions will only do one thing and that is, lead you to success.

    6. I believe that being able to run, jump, squat, pull, push and climb is your birth right.

    7. I believe routine is the enemy and machines will hinder us as masters of functional movement.

    8. I believe that we should avoid or limit negative energy in any shape or form we can.

    9. I believe that strong people are usually more useful and harder to kill.

    and finally
    10. I believe in CROSSFIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, that question is far too deep for me, so I say I believe in everything Shane believes in, cause I'm your No: 1 fan, grrrrrrr

    Thinking about the 5K run myself, River Run yeah baby, well maybe if my in-laws arrive in time, lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being serious now, as a CrossFitter, what do I believe?

    I believe that being female, I'm just as strong as the man standing next to me, that with enough grit and determination I can achieve anything, that having come face to face with CrossFit and what CrossFit represents, I believe, that, well I can do anything.

    I believe I ♥ CF.........

    ReplyDelete
  8. Broke this one down to intervals so I could combine my pullups for the 100 day challenge. Started with max reps & ran 800m for 6 intervals then finished with a short 200m to round out 5k.

    Its great to see the above answers coming from the heart. Its quiet humbling to read how CrossFit has impacted your beliefs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crossfit and the Crossfit Penrith experience is rewiring my body and brain through the workouts, the collective energy and contributions of the Penrith Crossfitters and the inspiration of new potential.
    It's not about training for set events or a specific activity anymore.
    It's about discovering our potential in ways you didn't know existed.
    It's reinvigorated old ideas and goals.
    I believe I am all the better for it.
    I believe I enjoy the journey without knowing the destination.
    3,2,1, GO !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I believe I'm a day behind everyone else in posting my thoughts, however,... I believe the second you genuinely open your mind to the possibility.. you have achieved! What makes the difference is doing something about it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.