SkillsDouble Unders/Skipping
Muscle Up transition/Dips
WOD4Rounds15 SDHP 40/30KG15 Box Jumps15 Pull-Ups400m run
Compare http://crossfitpenrith.blogspot.com/2009/08/4-rounds.html
Post times to comments
Best video I have seen for a while :).
Awesome vid guys
WOD time: 17.53Fantastic time today Jordan, smashed us all, well done!So happy I got through the pullups with no new rips in my hand :)
19.20 - As Rxd - 32kgWent hard........felt smashed afterwards.
Did the Chief again with hang cleans (30kgs) instead of power cleans to try to rewire my brain back into the movement, averaged 3 rounds over the 5.As Rxd with above wod, 21.04Tried damn hard to keep up with V but got snotted in the last round, V - you're so my hero.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Best video I have seen for a while :).
ReplyDeleteAwesome vid guys
ReplyDeleteWOD time: 17.53
ReplyDeleteFantastic time today Jordan, smashed us all, well done!
So happy I got through the pullups with no new rips in my hand :)
19.20 - As Rxd - 32kg
ReplyDeleteWent hard........felt smashed afterwards.
Did the Chief again with hang cleans (30kgs) instead of power cleans to try to rewire my brain back into the movement, averaged 3 rounds over the 5.
ReplyDeleteAs Rxd with above wod, 21.04
Tried damn hard to keep up with V but got snotted in the last round, V - you're so my hero.