Thanks Daniel for helping Courtney N I , she is going well,2 x 35KG Front squat and a great WOD as RX`d apart from double unders where she did single x 80 . 3 rounds + 25 reps and 55 single skips.
I Pb`d at 60KG front squat x2 so very pleased. But please someone remind never to sub run for 400m row cos I did sprint training with Glen earlier. Bloody hell how hard was that. 3 rounds and 20 !!!
Front squat: 35,40,45kg
ReplyDeleteWOD: 2 rounds + 42 (red band for pullups)
Wasted alot of time on the double unders - just couldn't get them this morning!
Front Squat: 60KG x 6, 80KG x 4, 90KG x 2 PB
ReplyDeleteThats a big increase on my previous front squat which was 75KG so im stoked!
"theres nothing heavy squatting cant cure..."
Congrats to Courtney and Lynne on PBing their own front squats today too, fantastic to see you girls so strong and capable.
WOD As Rxd but subbed 32KG KB Swings for the pullups cause my hands arn't right yet.
Score: 4 rounds plus 400M and 10 box jumps
Front Squats:
ReplyDelete6 @ 45kg
4 @ 55kg
2 @ 60kg
Met Con Score: 3 Rounds + 400m Run, 10 Box Jumps & 10 Pull-Ups.
Thanks Daniel for helping Courtney N I , she is going well,2 x 35KG Front squat and a great WOD as RX`d apart from double unders where she did single x 80 . 3 rounds + 25 reps and 55 single skips.
ReplyDeleteI Pb`d at 60KG front squat x2 so very pleased. But please someone remind never to sub run for 400m row cos I did sprint training with Glen earlier. Bloody hell how hard was that. 3 rounds and 20 !!!
Adios Amigos