Where were you this morning?! Anita and I were there bright & early, but we were locked out! Nevertheless, we didn't give up - we did our own WOD over at Jamo:
21-15-9-6-3-1 (with a 200m run before each set) pullups (yellow band) squats sit ups push ups (on toes)
Sorry guys, i dropped the ball on this one. There is a story attached to it, however as we roll with "no excuses" in our box i wont bore you.... Sorry Jo & Anita, my stuffup...
No worries at all. I was a bit concerned though, thinking that only something really major would make you miss it, so glad to hear from you! Anita & I had such a good workout we did discuss opening a rival outfit (crossfit penriff)... but we quickly dismissed that idea!
Where were you this morning?! Anita and I were there bright & early, but we were locked out! Nevertheless, we didn't give up - we did our own WOD over at Jamo:
ReplyDelete21-15-9-6-3-1 (with a 200m run before each set)
pullups (yellow band)
squats
sit ups
push ups (on toes)
Sorry guys, i dropped the ball on this one. There is a story attached to it, however as we roll with "no excuses" in our box i wont bore you.... Sorry Jo & Anita, my stuffup...
ReplyDeleteNo worries at all. I was a bit concerned though, thinking that only something really major would make you miss it, so glad to hear from you! Anita & I had such a good workout we did discuss opening a rival outfit (crossfit penriff)... but we quickly dismissed that idea!
ReplyDeleteSnatch Balance: 30kg, 40kg, 45kg
ReplyDeleteWOD: 10:45, 25kg D/B
Snatch Balance: Technique only
ReplyDeleteWOD: 11:09, 20kg D/B
Snatch Balance: Technique
ReplyDeleteWOD: 11:38 RXD
Going to enjoy my day off tomorrow have a good workout.
WOD: 9:37 RXD
ReplyDeleteGood to see Col go as RXD tonight, well done mate.
Thank you Dan and Jody for getting my arse into gear, approx 30 secs off last effort.
ReplyDelete11.08 Rxd
Still fatigued from Sunday, I can only imagine how Shane and Veronica are feeling today!
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed throwing what energy I had at Helen though.
10.05 Rxd
Congrats to CDawg for smashing and setting a new Helen record in the Penrith Box! Imagine how fast you'll be when you are fresh Chloe..yeeha!
Col:
ReplyDeleteCheers Russ. 11.11 AS R'XD !!