Wednesday, December 9, 2009

9/12/2009

TOP DOG Antonietta Mansillo
2nd Megan Smith
3rd Sheree Kucklinski
Strength
Push-Jerk
3,3,3
WOD 4Rounds
9 Push-Press 60kg/40kg
15 KTE (Knees to elbows)
21 Box Jumps
200m run
Post to comments

9 comments:

  1. Push jerk: 35k, 37k F, 35k, 35k
    WOD: 20:38 (30k, some KTE's not quite to knees, jumped on tyre as not enough boxes).

    Am heaps better on the KTE's now that I've nearly got the kip happening.

    Great work everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Push Jerk: 3-3-3
    70kg, 70kg, 70kg

    WOD: 25.28 Rxd

    ReplyDelete
  3. push jerk 3-3-3
    50kg,60kg,60kg

    wod: 4 rounds of 9 x 55kg push press
    15 x kte's
    21 x tuckjumps had no box
    10 x burpees 19.27

    ReplyDelete
  4. Push Jerk: 50kg, 55kg, 60kg

    WOD: Scaled - 40kg Push Press, 16:37

    Tough WOD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PJ: 40,50,60
    Great coaching of the finer parts of the PJ - Especially the form feedback. Invaluable.
    Cheers Jody, Russ.

    WOD: Scaled 50kg; 15:11.
    Again, thanks for the corrective feedback on the KTE. "Deadhang on the return.."
    What I think I'm doing and what I do... well... Cheers Glen & Jody.

    I appreciate it.

    Another good group to work in with tonight.
    Thanks Gang...

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOD: 15:45 RXD. Alot tougher than i expected.

    ReplyDelete
  7. With the Push Jerks today i focussed on getting my technique right rather than adding weight... and too my shoulders are still tight from Sunday.

    WOD: 30kg Push Press
    Knees to somewhat near elbows (although i've gotten a lot better than i used to be)

    My time was 25 something.. can't quite remember. This workout so much harder than i thought it'd be.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.