Power Snatch: up to 50kg before I started losing it.
WoD: Scaled 30kg Thrusters Ripped up 6:15. I AM BATMAN.. oh yeah.
I'd like to say yay to:..
Belinda: top sit-up rate - powering through. Andrew: WOD AS R'XD - nice work. Courtney: Getting stronger and stronger AND still knocking out those push-ups AFTER the WoD James: Similarly getting noticeably more efficient. That's all I remember.
wod scaled on dips purple band, 13:48 i think some where around that time, felt like for ever since the last time we done thrusters and it was not easy, awsome job every one looking forward to more wods after the festive season
COURTNEY FITZ :) power snatches all at 20kg will go heavier next time :)
WOD: 9:33, ring dips red band but only one side, thrusters 17.5kg last round ended up doing 20 thrusters DAMMIT lol i was to busy watching paige coz i was in front of her then i lost count :( oh well its all good, it will benefit me :D.
WELL DONE TO EVERYONE TODAY U ALL DID AN AWESOME JOB :D
Power Snatch: 3-3-3-2
ReplyDelete55kg, 55kg, 55kg, 57kg
WOD:
Time: 18.35 Rxd
Awful, awful thrusters!
Power Snatch:
ReplyDelete3 @ 35kg
3 @ 35kg
3 @ 35kg
2 @ 37kg
MetCon: 12.22 As Rxd
My body much prefers PM workouts, I wanted to go home and back to bed, not work!
Power Snatches
ReplyDelete3- 15kg
3- 25kg
3- 30kg
2- 32kg... well 32.6kg to be exact!
WOD: 20.45 or 21:45...i say this all the time but those f-ing ring dips! Almost did it as rxd but the last 7 i did scaled... i just couldn't lock out.
Awesome work Justine,, your making progress dont worry. It wasn't that long ago "TOP DOG" you could only do one dip! Hang in there.
ReplyDeletePower Snatch: up to 50kg before I started losing it.
ReplyDeleteWoD: Scaled 30kg Thrusters
Ripped up 6:15. I AM BATMAN.. oh yeah.
I'd like to say yay to:..
Belinda: top sit-up rate - powering through.
Andrew: WOD AS R'XD - nice work.
Courtney: Getting stronger and stronger AND still knocking out those push-ups AFTER the WoD
James: Similarly getting noticeably more efficient. That's all I remember.
You all rock.
power snatches
ReplyDelete3- 30kg
3- 32kg
3- 32kg
2- 35kg
wod scaled on dips purple band, 13:48 i think some where around that time, felt like for ever since the last time we done thrusters and it was not easy, awsome job every one looking forward to more wods after the festive season
COURTNEY FITZ :)
ReplyDeletepower snatches
all at 20kg will go heavier next time :)
WOD: 9:33, ring dips red band but only one side, thrusters 17.5kg
last round ended up doing 20 thrusters DAMMIT lol i was to busy watching paige coz i was in front of her then i lost count :( oh well its all good, it will benefit me :D.
WELL DONE TO EVERYONE TODAY U ALL DID AN AWESOME JOB :D