
AT CFP, TGIF
Skills 20min
Double Unders
HSPU/ Handstand Holds
Power Snatch
WOD
21-15-9
Where the exercises are;
Box Jumps
KTE
Wall Balls
Then
5X100m Sprints
Rest is time it takes to walk back to start
Compare http://crossfitpenrith.blogspot.com/2009/10/tgif.html#comments
Post to comments
WOD:12:25 as rxd (had to repeat quite a few KTE's!)
ReplyDeleteSprints: 15,14,14,14,14
Can't believe that I didn't write my time down the last time I did this WOD! However, I know that I wasn't getting to my elbows and I used the 6kg ball last time. So that's a big improvement at the very least. Also big improvement on sprints - previously: 17,15,16,15,15. So pretty pleased with my results today!
Great work everyone - especially Daniel who absolutely slaughtered his previous time!!! This Cross Fit stuff really works!
21-15-9
ReplyDeleteBox Jumps
KTE
Wall Balls
Time: 13.05
5x100m Sprints
12sec, 13 sec, 14sec, 15sec, 14sec
That was such a great WOD to be a part of, watching the girls smash it out first was fantastic. Gotta love the box on a friday morning, and running in the rain :)
ReplyDeleteTime: 7.00
Sprints: 10,11,12,15,11
WOD: 7:00 As RX'd
ReplyDeleteSprints: 11,12,12,12,12 (i think) :)
Great session this morning. Good to have everyone pushing hard! :D
8.23mins as R'xd.
ReplyDeleteSprints 11,12,11,12,11
KTE's killed me today, once i have them sorted i will be the TOP DOG on this workout.
Look forward to the next one Shane & D.C.
wod - 13.46
ReplyDeleteSprints- 12,12,13,13,15 (i think 15 for the last one) Those sprints absolutely destroyed my legs.
I felt so awesome after todays wod...I finally strung together about 6 or 7 consecutive kte! I just finally got the kip right for it, im so so stoked about that.
Thanks Col and Andrew for being my counter and no-repping me!
..
COURTNEY FITZ :)
ReplyDeletei loved the wod it was so good everyone was trying hard and encouraging each other its what i like to see :D
WOD: 8:33
Sprints: 12, before 12, before 12, before 12, before 12.
Far out shane lol i had you on the last one then i saw your froggy feet just over the line before me :P
WOD: 6:04
ReplyDeleteSprints: 11,11,11,11,12
10.24 min - Rxd (That was just horrible for me).
ReplyDeleteFor all of my sprints I came in at 14 seconds.