Amanda and I did our own WOD because i have injured my foot so we did an upper body WOD lol it was a 21, 15, 9
21- pull ups 15- push ups 9-ring dips
im not sure what Amanda's time was but she smashed me hahah it took me like 30+ mins but it was my first WOD with unassisted ring dips which im happy about :) u have to start somewhere and i thought it would be a good time to start lol. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THERE ENCOURAGEMENT WHILE I WAS STRUGGLING HAHAH :)
Jody is having sausages,eggs and beers for breaky, how much more Australian can you get?January 25, 2010 at 8:06 PM
Horrible Horrible Thrusters. The funny thing was that i could not wait to get my hands on them fuckers. 17.38 R'xd. Did 21 thrusters first set, 10,6,5 then your classic breakdown of 7,7,7. My aim was to get to 15second set and 9 on the last but not today. Did the SDHP 15 straight and the burpees 9 straight. Left the box at 15.10mins and really struggled on the run. I reckon i was about 30secs faster tonight from all the energy stored inside that cheesecake Veronica made.
I am running a 9.30am group in the morning for anyone keen and might bring along some sausages and eggs. Who's in?
wod - 20.18... apparently in the first round i did 11 burpees instead of 9.. this is what courtney told me but i was soo focussed on the burpee that i didn't hear courtney going "stop, you've already done 9" thank you to courtney for your encouragement, counting me and supporting me :) i really needed it this morning!
Deadlift: 1RM
ReplyDelete160kg
WOD: As Rxd
Time: 26.21
Deadlift: 82.5kg (PB)
ReplyDeleteWOD: 22:02 AS RXD. Last time I did 25kg, so very happy to have stepped up this time! Legs felt like jelly in the final run!
Excellent work everyone - good turn out. Nice to sleep in on a Monday too!
Deadlift 90kg
ReplyDeleteWOD: 21.47 Rxd who invented the thruster!
Deadlift: 1RM
ReplyDelete90kg
WOD- 20.14
Amanda and I did our own WOD
ReplyDeletebecause i have injured my foot so we did an upper body WOD lol
it was a 21, 15, 9
21- pull ups
15- push ups
9-ring dips
im not sure what Amanda's time was but she smashed me hahah
it took me like 30+ mins but it was my first WOD with unassisted ring dips which im happy about :)
u have to start somewhere and i thought it would be a good time to start lol.
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THERE ENCOURAGEMENT WHILE I WAS STRUGGLING HAHAH
:)
Horrible Horrible Thrusters. The funny thing was that i could not wait to get my hands on them fuckers.
ReplyDelete17.38 R'xd. Did 21 thrusters first set, 10,6,5 then your classic breakdown of 7,7,7. My aim was to get to 15second set and 9 on the last but not today. Did the SDHP 15 straight and the burpees 9 straight.
Left the box at 15.10mins and really struggled on the run.
I reckon i was about 30secs faster tonight from all the energy stored inside that cheesecake Veronica made.
I am running a 9.30am group in the morning for anyone keen and might bring along some sausages and eggs. Who's in?
I start at 10 but i'll come down and see if i can power through the strength stuff?
ReplyDeleteD|L: working up to 150, not quite today. (F)
ReplyDeleteWOD: 17:08 Rxd.
Morning session sounds good, don't think I can persuade Issy to hang around for it. I'll see..
AM WOD + Brekkie = :-)
Aussie Aussie Aussie..
wod - 20.18... apparently in the first round i did 11 burpees instead of 9.. this is what courtney told me but i was soo focussed on the burpee that i didn't hear courtney going "stop, you've already done 9"
ReplyDeletethank you to courtney for your encouragement, counting me and supporting me :) i really needed it this morning!
DeadLift 120kg
ReplyDeleteWOD: 17.52 Rxd