Friday, April 23, 2010

Rest Day


AT CFP

WOD#1
3 Rounds
10 Push-Press 50/35
15 Power Clean
20 SDHP

WOD#2
Run 400m
21 KB Swing 24/16
15 OHS 50/35
9 T2B

Post to comments

14 comments:

  1. Hi all Courtney and I worked on strength today : deadlifts, hang cleans, front squats, push jerks, strict pull ups and dips.

    Then I nearly killed us both some Tabata training on the field outside the Gym, thanks to Mens Fitness UK, me being me went for the week 4 sessions (should work up through week 1 to week 4) here goes:
    10 rounds of 20 work 10 seconds sprint (no rest in the usual 10 second slot))

    pushups 5 minutes straight into plyometric alternating lunges 5 minutes straight into burpees 5 minutes straight into squat jumps 5 mins. continuous 20 min work out. Our legs were sooooooooooooooo pumped they are still throbbing. Great work out.

    DC you would love this one

    Will do both of todays WODs tomorrow (we are 9 hours behind you guys)
    Adios Amigos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you Lynne and Courts! So good to hear your training is going well. Get home safe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOD 1 - 21:38 as rxd.
    Even though I wasn't fast through this WOD, this was a pretty good result for me considering that my 1RM push press 4 days ago was 40k and I don't think I've ever used more than 30k for SDHP. The SDHP was the hardest for me.

    WOD 2 - 5:25 (25k for OHS)

    Then did another excellent PT session with HC. Worked on snatch balance, snatch, & clean. Definitely starting to get a much better feel for these moves. PT is absolutely invaluable - a very worthwhile investment. Thanks HC!

    Great stuff today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meant to also say - bloody hell Lynne & Courts! You gals are MACHINES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. have you seen that Games site suggests that SWIMMING GOGGLES be packed! sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOD 1: 12:05 As RX'd
    WOD 2: 5:53 As RX'd

    Nice tight finish VM! haha Well played!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOD 1: 11:05 As RX'd
    WOD 2: 5:53 As RX'd

    Hey SR, agreed! I've been waiting for you to post, all I had to do was copy and paste, except the 1 iddy biddy little change.......

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOD 1: 16:43 as Rx'd

    Did a version of WOD 2 - 9xK2E, 15 x OHS 30k, 21 KB swings (continuous) then 500metre row in 2:03. I found that my "fuel levels" were lower training a bit later in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOD 1: 12.22 as Rx'd
    WOD 2: 6.31- subbed 400m run to 200m run. 22kg OHS

    So stoked only a month ago my 1RM was 1RM and now I'm pumping out 15 Woo Hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOD 1 - 11:02 Rxd
    WOD 2 - 5:49 Rxd

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOD 1 - 14:58 Rxd
    WOD 2 - 4:28 24kg KB, 31.2kg OHS

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOD 1 - 11:41 17kg
    WOD 2 - 6:43 8kg KB, 8kg OHS

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOD 1 - 11:08 RXD

    WOD 2 - 6.29 (only 30kgs for OHS).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jody"Better pack his Bags for Aromas"GallApril 23, 2010 at 9:08 PM

    WOD 1 10:21 R'xd. Smoked by Russ
    WOD 2 6:31 R'xd. Smoked by Russ.

    A real credit to you tonight Russ. Not on your results for the WOD's but on your attitude towards the team at CFP. You really pushed me along tonight and your encouragement in the last WOD was great.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.