Friday, January 20, 2012

20/1/2011


(A) 21-15-9
Thrusters 50/35
Power Cleans 50/35

(B) 1-2 Rope Climbs OTM for 10min
THEN
Quick transition
Run Big Block
--------------------------------------------------------
"Something inside of me just said, 'Hey, wait a minute, I want to beat him,' and I just took off."
Steve Prefontaine

8 comments:

  1. WOD A: 7.32 Rx'd.
    First round of thrusters unbroken.

    WOD B: 17 ascents all in 2 pumps. But climbs, 15 and 16 were a bit how's ya father whether I got to the 15 foot mark.

    Run: 6.32

    Enjoying these quote from old mate Steve each day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PB Back Squat today :D 87 KG

    WOD RXD 9:39
    learning to love these short heavy metcons

    2 rope climbs per minute for 10mins

    1.4km 6mins Thanks JD for the push :D

    Tabata abs with Purjo

    Swim at home

    Great atmosphere in box this manana with the SUNSHINERS
    Adios Amigos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back Squat 141 first up then WOD (A) 7:5? R'xd

    Loved it when I finished my 1rm back squat and Matt did a few warm up lifts with it. With a back squat of 350kg I really hope he pops his head in some more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just logged on to see how my time was in comparison to others, and just saw Jody's post. Is that for real? Some bloke has a 350kg back squat?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously it was like land of the gaints today! Dan M, Big Brenden, Lappo,Jakie, and Kesha ( who punches well above his weight ) As I said on FB today I felt small and I am not !

    Did the WOD at 40kg - Wanted to do it more unbroken and speedy after chatting to HC. Did ok but for a lesser weight I should have done better. 7.09

    Rope climbs OK just kept climbing trying to keep up with young Lappo.(Prediction will only get better and is already pretty bloody good!)

    My run was the worst in months ....seriously terrible. Its often not whether or not you can do it but whether or not you believe you can ! Today I told myself I could not - (I am having a serious talk to myself tonight!)

    Nice to see the "Brenden, Brendan, Brendons" taking over the box!

    My quote of the day - "I think I need to wear a mouth guard for lifting"!- Only at crossfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He took the weight off the rack, squatted full depth, stayed down the bottom doing a few dynamic stretches and repeated this a few times. Back squat of 800lb & deadlift about the same.

    Quote of the day for me "if you want to run faster run with faster people"

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.