Came in to do WOD 5 since I'm such a slacker and diidn't do it while I was away gallivanting at the local box down south. I missed CFP soooo much. And I am even MORE appreciative of the expertise, passion and knowledge of our coaches. You guys are great.
Back Squat: 120kgs each round
ReplyDeleteWOD: 2 + 5 Rxd
Struggled this morning on the pull ups.
Back Squat. 3x3x120kg
ReplyDeleteWOD 3+30. Struggled with the strict PU an catching the wallball.
Back Squat @ 140kg..
ReplyDeleteWOD 5 even..
Felt really flat today.. Loved the strict pull ups it brings everyone back to the field.. As clearly i cant KIpp..
Came in to do WOD 5 since I'm such a slacker and diidn't do it while I was away gallivanting at the local box down south. I missed CFP soooo much. And I am even MORE appreciative of the expertise, passion and knowledge of our coaches. You guys are great.
ReplyDelete