WOD B So pleased with my run times today, I feel I have moved up from the "plod" recently to something more graceful, lol 800m 3:35 OHS @ 15 kg - 20, @20 kg - 10 600m 2:45 Dips with half yellow band - 4 rx-0 but soooooooo close dammit 400m 1:37 2s off PB after doing all that other running, so happy with that OHS @ 20 kg - 10 dips with half yellow - 4
Thrusters @ 60kg. Good to join the big dogs on this one today
800m-2:58 OHS-9&8 @ 60kg 600m-2:08 DiPs-8&7 400m-1:22 OHS @ 60kg 7 DIP 1 Just enough to keep you interested Brendan but you should have stayed on the porch today.
400m: 1.33 OHS @ 60kgs 7, Dips 0 (was no repped on my first dip by coach and failed the second), fell off and pumped out 2 extra, but these don't count.
I'm up for a rower challenge, intervals, distance, sprint, whatever. I need to reclaim my crown, and desperate to get off the porch.
WOD A: Thrusters 30kg, 40kg, 45kg.
ReplyDeleteWod B: Lethargic on the runs today.
Max rep OHS - 6 @ 30 kg, 20 @ 40 kg.
Max rep Dips - 15,12
Max rep OHS + Dips - 22 @ 40 kg + 10 Dips
Pretty smoked from yesterdays WOD.
WOD A: Thrusters 3 Rnds @ 45lb Dumbells
ReplyDeleteWOD B: OHS 33 @40kg, Dips 10, OHS/Dips 21/3
Hate Dips with a passion.
WOD A
ReplyDelete20 kg thrusters 3x10
WOD B
So pleased with my run times today, I feel I have moved up from the "plod" recently to something more graceful, lol
800m 3:35
OHS @ 15 kg - 20, @20 kg - 10
600m 2:45
Dips with half yellow band - 4
rx-0 but soooooooo close dammit
400m 1:37 2s off PB after doing all that other running, so happy with that
OHS @ 20 kg - 10
dips with half yellow - 4
Thrusters @ 43 kg 6,7,7
ReplyDeleteRowed instead of run
800 m 3:18
600 m 2:28
400 m 1:33
Ohs @ 43 kg 5&6
Dips 7&7
Ohs @43kg 3 dips 6
Same Aneesh upper body wrecked not to mention my hand having no skin on lol
Adios amigos
Thrusters @ 60kg.
ReplyDeleteGood to join the big dogs on this one today
800m-2:58
OHS-9&8 @ 60kg
600m-2:08
DiPs-8&7
400m-1:22
OHS @ 60kg 7
DIP 1 Just enough to keep you interested Brendan but you should have stayed on the porch today.
Thrusters @ 60kgs each round
ReplyDelete800m: 3.33.
OHS: 6,7 @ 60kgs
600m: 2.30
Dips: 8,7 (I think, can't remember)
400m: 1.33
OHS @ 60kgs 7, Dips 0 (was no repped on my first dip by coach and failed the second), fell off and pumped out 2 extra, but these don't count.
I'm up for a rower challenge, intervals, distance, sprint, whatever. I need to reclaim my crown, and desperate to get off the porch.