Monday, January 23, 2012

Congratulations Jen


WOD
Run 400 Meters
10 Squat 50/35
10 Kettlebell Swings 24/16
10 Box Jump 24/20
Rest 90 seconds
Run 200 Meters
5 Squat 50/35
5 Kettlebell Swings 24/16
5 Box Jump 24/20
Rest 60 seconds
Run 800 Meters
20 Squat 50/16
20 Kettlebell Swings 24/16
20 Box Jump 24/20

10 comments:

  1. Well done Jen, fantastic job by everyone :D
    Adios amigos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Round 1: 2.47
    Round 2: 1.25
    Round 3: 7.09
    I'm fairly sure these were my splits.

    2 thumbs up Jen, good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rnd 1:2:34
    Rnd 2:1:23
    Rnd 3:6:41

    Great to train with my old sparring partner today. Thanks, I needed that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did squats @ 41kg, KB @20kg
    18.02 total ( including rest period )

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh and practiced hand stands for about 15mins. thanks for the tips Jody

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Jen, that's a top photo.
    Haha yeah sparring partner, it was game on, I almost caught you in the end, a few seconds difference, just like the way it used to be, and you positioning yourself near the front door.....that's familiar too. I enjoyed it, thanks.

    I don't have my split times, just run times 400=1.25, 200=38, 800=3.24. WOD 13.10 Rxd.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen your so awesome
    WOD 12:21 rxd

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.