DL: 80, 80, 80 Worked with Shendi who improved on her 5RM - great work!!!
WOD 9:53 Not enough dumbbells to go round, so worked with what I could get hold of - 35k (which was too heavy, esp for injured arm) and 8k (which was too light)
I didnt bother looking at my time I was too busy looking for the door as I was feeling a tad squemish ! Did deads but havent been happy with any of my strength work feels like I am not getting anywhere of late and dont feel strong ! Need more work.
strength 125,130,135
ReplyDeleteWOD - 8.37, 45lb for snatch and swing, 35lb for press
DL: 80, 80, 80
ReplyDeleteWorked with Shendi who improved on her 5RM - great work!!!
WOD 9:53
Not enough dumbbells to go round, so worked with what I could get hold of - 35k (which was too heavy, esp for injured arm) and 8k (which was too light)
I didnt bother looking at my time I was too busy looking for the door as I was feeling a tad squemish !
ReplyDeleteDid deads but havent been happy with any of my strength work feels like I am not getting anywhere of late and dont feel strong ! Need more work.
Did this on Monday.
ReplyDeleteDid DL1 rm for wodgames 75 kg new PB
WOD, only had barbell, so did:
20kg snatch
20kg push press
KTE attempts
11:19