Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Let The Fun Begin


STRENGTH
Deadlift 5-5-5 @ a 5second Tempo
6 DB OHS (Arms at 6 o'clock)

3 Rounds
12 OHS Unbroken & Full Control of midline
8 Plyo Pushups
4 reps of Pullup bar complex
(1xC2B + 1xKTE + 1xTTB = 1rep)

3 comments:

  1. 3 x 10 good mornings @ 30kg
    3 x 10 ohs @ 15kg

    Romainian Dead lifts
    5 @ 67.5, 5 @ 72 , 10 @ 76.5kg

    Wod 3 rounds

    12 OHS @ 35kg Unbroken
    8 Plyo pushups rxd unbroken
    4 complexes unbroken
    (1 muscle up into , L sit into KTE into TTR)

    Adios Amigos

    ReplyDelete
  2. All right...What is that contraption?

    I found out today I have been doing the second part (lowering the bar back down) of the DL TOTALLY WRONG. Thanks Jody for the help with that. WOW...I have discovered where my posterior chain is, and that it is sadly very weak.

    So I kept it at 4okg.

    WOD
    OHS @ 12kg, all unbroken
    plyo pushups with walk across
    complex on rings. that was FUN!!!

    total points 10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deads: 70, 90, 90.
    DB OHS: 11 kgs

    WOD: 9.40 @ 45kgs

    I enjoy the mid line focus workouts.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.