Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tuesday

(A) Back Squat: 1 x 8 @ 65%, 1 x 8 @ 70%, 1 x 6 @ 80%, 1 x 6 @ 85%
Warm-up as needed. Rest 90 seconds between sets.

(B)
10, 9, 8…3, 2, 1 Front Squats 60/40kg
2, 4, 6…16, 18, 20 Deadlifts 60/40kg

13 comments:


  1. A) squats - 101, 109, 124, 132.
    B) Metcon - 10:14 Rxd. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quote of the day just before the front squat / deads from Eliza.
    "There is no rush hey?"
    "No Eliza the metcon are to be done slowly"

    Never change Eliza!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bahahahahahha!!! Glenn's face was priceless lol!!! Told you it was part of my game planned clissold

      Delete
  3. B) scaled @35kg - 9:55

    All unbroken sets.. should have gone heavier

    ReplyDelete
  4. (A) Worked off 157.5kg
    (B) 11:30
    (C) 5 x 2 Muscle Ups

    ReplyDelete
  5. A) worked up to 98kg
    B) WOD 6:40 @ 42kg (lightened the weight for shoulder and knee today. ) love the new knee sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A). 103, 108, 123, 130
    B). 13.47 Rxd - those deads killed me today
    C). I will catch up on muscle ups later. Back felt busted after WOD

    ReplyDelete
  7. worked up to 6 @ 98kgs - was a happy moment to have 4 x 20kg black bumpers on my bar doing multiple reps!!!
    B) 7:30 rxd - Liked this wod..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Felt tired today, but squats were surprisingly painless compared to last week.

    b) @ 55kg first half of the workout was fun unbroke'd all the things until the round 7 of the deads, 14 reps? Are you for real? That's when my back said no more. I struggled through them in about 3 sets and then got back onto the squats which were easy, it didn't hurt that I was using Michael's smancy new bar spinning a dream, then the back onto the deads, grip was fine, picking it up was easy, but the eccentric part was agony. I ended up doing 2 rounds in singles dropping the weight after each lift. I was not a happy camper, whinging and whining. Had a little stretch intermission before round 10 which helped and managed to pull out 5 + 5 + 10 to just make it before 20 mins.

    After the WoD I rolled on, came home rolled some more and stretched as much as I could, but tomorrow will not be fun, especially since I have to get up early (OK to clarify, by early I mean that Nathan and Josh wouldn't have even had morning tea kinda early, not lab rats time, that ridiculous. Respec peoples)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A) Bench press 5RM 2X12KB

    B) modified

    Strict Press @ 20kg/One legged deads 12kg KB

    stoopid knee :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. (B) in 14:26 @40kg (i think memory is shocking)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.