Well done Courtney!! First Female muscle up at CFP! The crowd went wild when you got up there and I was pumped to be present for your 1st one!! Super coaching from HC.
Power Clean and Jerk: 3 x 70,70,70. 2 x 75 (PB)
WOD As Rxd: 11.22 smmmmmokin!
Thanks HC for firing us up! Thanks Courtney for chasing me hard, you are awesome.
YAY FIRST FEMALE TO GET A MUSCLE UP AT CFP WHOOP WHOOP !!! :P im so pumped . thank u to everyone that was there this morning cheering me on it was awesome :D and thanks to HC, Jody and Shane for helping me to achieve one of my many goals in CROSSFIT really appreciate it :)
WOD: I did skills instead of strength i did MUSCLE UPS thats when i got it :D
21-15-9 @ 22.5kg and one side of red band.
THANKS DAN U REALLY HALPED ME POOSH THROUGH. I WAS SOO CLOSE TO CATCHING U I LOVED IT THNX :) p.s thanks chloe for helping me get in the band for my ring dips lol
Loved this mornings session even though I couldn't do the wod due to needing a little rest. Courtney you're bloody awesome, so grateful that I got to be a witness!!
Tech: Power clean and jerk, singles for form, max 55kg, 40kg = good tech weight. Thrusters - sets, 10 x 30kg for form, aim 10 consistently.
Was a great vibe in the box all day today. Everyone brought the right attitude, it was a coaches dream today. Thanks guys.. Thanks for the passionfruit workshop today Greta, ill go to work on my strengthwork immediatly. lol
Power clean & jerk: 35,35,35,37
ReplyDeleteWOD 12:28 (yellow band for ring dips)
Thanks for the technique tips Glenn - that's the first time I've been able to do SDHP with 30kg - I usually have elbow pain.
Well done Courtney!! First Female muscle up at CFP!
ReplyDeleteThe crowd went wild when you got up there and I was pumped to be present for your 1st one!!
Super coaching from HC.
Power Clean and Jerk: 3 x 70,70,70. 2 x 75 (PB)
WOD As Rxd: 11.22 smmmmmokin!
Thanks HC for firing us up! Thanks Courtney for chasing me hard, you are awesome.
Awesome work courtney! Told you, you would have em after a few more goes!!
ReplyDeleteHeaps good!
Watched the WOD today. Everyone was on fire. Great commitment by everyone down there.
Me and Mark did some heavey 1rm Deadlifts.
New PB of 165kgs woo.
COURTNEY FITZ :)
ReplyDeleteYAY FIRST FEMALE TO GET A MUSCLE UP AT CFP WHOOP WHOOP !!! :P
im so pumped .
thank u to everyone that was there this morning cheering me on it was awesome :D
and thanks to HC, Jody and Shane for helping me to achieve one of my many goals in CROSSFIT really appreciate it :)
WOD:
I did skills instead of strength i did MUSCLE UPS thats when i got it :D
21-15-9
@ 22.5kg
and one side of red band.
THANKS DAN U REALLY HALPED ME POOSH THROUGH. I WAS SOO CLOSE TO CATCHING U I LOVED IT THNX :)
p.s thanks chloe for helping me get in the band for my ring dips lol
COURTNEY FITZ :)
ReplyDeleteoops my bad lol i forgot to tell u guys my time hahah.
I did the WOD in 11:26
I had a great first experience at the Riff, thanks Glenn!
ReplyDeleteDid boxing instead of strength (thanks for indulging me)
Did WOD with 20kg & one side of red band & got 12:38
Those runs in the midday heat! Sheesh!
Loved this mornings session even though I couldn't do the wod due to needing a little rest. Courtney you're bloody awesome, so grateful that I got to be a witness!!
ReplyDeleteTech: Power clean and jerk, singles for form, max 55kg, 40kg = good tech weight.
Thrusters - sets, 10 x 30kg for form, aim 10 consistently.
thanks chloe and gretsky lol
ReplyDeletefrom courts
Courts what a little champion!!!! so very proud of you,WELL DONE!!
ReplyDeleteStrength 35,35,37,37
WOD:30kg SDHP
Ring dips with red band
Time:12:16
Was a great vibe in the box all day today. Everyone brought the right attitude, it was a coaches dream today. Thanks guys..
ReplyDeleteThanks for the passionfruit workshop today Greta, ill go to work on my strengthwork immediatly. lol
Strength 30,30,30,35kg
ReplyDeleteWOD: 25kg SDHP
Red band ring dips
Time:12:38
Thanks Glenn for the coaching.
Just the strength today my friends
ReplyDelete3 70's with an 80 chaser.