Well this time last week as I was a proud Mum seeing Jordan so well supported with everyone turning out to do his WOD and then witnessing him do a muscle up. This week I am a proud Mum again to see Courtney do a muscle up (after she had told me and our neighbour she was going to do it today. I wish I was as confident and determined), and my own Mum complete two Wods in three days. WELL DONE GIRLS!!!! THANKS GLEN N JODY FOR HELPING AND ENCOURAGING MY TWO BEST FRIENDS
Form on the HSPU's was sloppy and that's not what CFP is about so i let myself down, and the team down. 16.38mins @50kg and blue + red band at top for HSPU's.
5 Rounds:
ReplyDelete3 Power Snatch - 50kgs
5 OHS - 50kgs
7 HSPU - Red/Prup.
100m Sprint
Time: 20:17
5 Rounds:
ReplyDelete3 Power Snatches - 50kg
5 OHS - 35kg
7 HSPU - Red/Red
100m Sprint
Time: 16.00
12:53 22KG & Blue band. Realy focused on skills under the challenge of intensity..
ReplyDelete13.10 30kg snach, 20kg ohs, blue hand for 2 rounds and 50 pound db strict presses for last 3 rounds.
ReplyDeleteWell this time last week as I was a proud Mum seeing Jordan so well supported with everyone turning out to do his WOD and then witnessing him do a muscle up. This week I am a proud Mum again to see Courtney do a muscle up (after she had told me and our neighbour she was going to do it today. I wish I was as confident and determined), and my own Mum complete two Wods in three days. WELL DONE GIRLS!!!! THANKS GLEN N JODY FOR HELPING AND ENCOURAGING MY TWO BEST FRIENDS
ReplyDelete14:34 @ 35kg PS & OHS',Red Band HSPU and a bloody mean sprint.
ReplyDeleteDay 3 Zone. 5 Everlovin' blocks of
Carbs,Fats,Protein for dinner.
Measuring and food choices are possibly a bit eccentric, but it fits the food chart !
I have energy to back up after WoD's and I feel less sore the day after. Food cravings are down too.
Just have to work out what reduces beer cravings. Possibly BEER !
Sweet result for the Fitzharris';
Keep the kicking those goals girls... love it.
5 Rounds:
ReplyDelete3 Power Snatches - 35kg
5 OHS - 35kg
7 HSPU - Under 1 Tile (almost there)
100m Sprint
18.30min
Dan said
ReplyDelete11:23 32Kg, HSPU on the box
Form on the HSPU's was sloppy and that's not what CFP is about so i let myself down, and the team down.
ReplyDelete16.38mins @50kg and blue + red band at top for HSPU's.